Standard Introduction

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Standard Introduction

Postby Charles on February 24th, 2013, 11:00 pm

Hey guys, I started snooping around this forum last night and was pleasantly surprised by what I found. I've spent hours browsing the lore and it feels like I've barely made a dent. That being said I think I've finally read enough to begin planning my character.

My mind has been shifting between possible character concepts since last night and I can't quite seem to make up my mind so it may still be some time before something substantial appears on the Character Sheet page but I'll get there eventually. ;)

I'm really looking forward to this. Pleased to meet all of you.

- Charles
Charles
Player

Words: 6227
Joined roleplay: February 24th, 2013, 10:51 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Standard Introduction

Postby Bethsyliss on February 24th, 2013, 11:23 pm

Hi Charles, this place is great, I'm sure you'll have a good time here. Have fun with the creation of you character!

Syliss
Bethsyliss
Player

Words: 142748
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2013, 7:43 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook