Oh my days.....

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Oh my days.....

Postby Zantair on February 27th, 2013, 4:23 am

Hello, I'm obviously new here, but I'm quite excited about the entertainment value. Hopefully this will be more than rife with interesting plot developments for my character.
On a personal level I'm a bit uneasy as this is my first time joining a persistent world roleplay, but I'm in it to win it so to speak and I have done PbP roleplays in the past.
Zantair
Telling of a Squirrely Future.

Words: 23096
Joined roleplay: February 27th, 2013, 3:58 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Oh my days.....

Postby Noaru on February 27th, 2013, 5:01 am

I can guarantee you this Mizahar is filled with ''stuff'' that will keep you occupied while you build up your character and makes some friends all up in this place!

Welcome again and enjoy your stay 8) :thumbsup:
Noaru
The grave is silent...

Words: 261739
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2012, 6:17 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Oh my days.....

Postby Zantair on February 27th, 2013, 5:53 pm

Thanks! Though, my character not be up for a while, it seems my phone (what I'm currently using) has a size limitation, go figure. in any case, Zantair will probably delayed till I have my computer up and running or I figure a way around the situation.
Zantair
Telling of a Squirrely Future.

Words: 23096
Joined roleplay: February 27th, 2013, 3:58 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets