Noaru's Obsidian Journal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Noaru's Obsidian Journal

Postby Noaru on July 27th, 2012, 10:07 pm

I believed in the possibilities of good but was rewarded with hate and persecution! I tried my hand at evil and discovered unimaginable pain... Now, I choose a different approach in which I can display my kind actions and retain a more refined kind of neutrality! A kind that's neutral and pleases my mischievous ways. I can gladly call it indifference...
Last edited by Noaru on July 26th, 2016, 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noaru
The grave is silent...

Words: 261739
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2012, 6:17 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Obsidian

Postby Noaru on January 16th, 2013, 7:39 am

I've traveled constantly during these pass months, my power grew as I did so. In my travels, troubles always seem to follow not to far behind me when I entered Zeltiva something odd manifested within me, trying to make its presence known to me, desperately it reached for me from within. I rejected the unknown trying to reach me and continued to do what I wished.

I heard these voices surround me and darkness enclose me in silence and later... I saw an illusion, hallucination... something of myself and it spoke to me, warning me about rejecting some part of me and that piece would soon return. I don't know what it meant but it startled me not soon after I was unable to control my power, it was as if all my strength had been sapped from me.

I was residing in the home of a young spiritist named Hadrian who was a kind soul more than willing enough to allow me to posses him and was kind enough to give me soulmist! There has been no soul as kind as him in quite sometime later I met a young lady named Tock and her friend Wart both seemed interested... I remember both threw a book at me, we talked about politics and I believed that Zeltiva's customs were throwing books at spirits and ghosts; though, grudgingly :disgust: I discussed things with Wart as well, forgiving her for throwing a book at me.

I left Zeltiva and ventured into the Wildlands where I met a young ghost named Elaine, she assisted me in tormenting a young couple. I left her after we were done and entered Ravok which was said to be ruled by the Ebonstryfe. I'm highly interested in them and wish to investigate them further but I have yet to meet them...yet.

The days passed and I met a young girl named Aradia! A sweet soul somewhat compassionate and strong as she wasn't phased by my attempt to unnerve her. I ended up spending the day with the young lady, showed her an awesome display of soulmist manipulation and at the end... I received a hug from her... I have never been hugged before no one has shown me that sort of compassion. I wish to show her and someone else the same compassion but until my anger subsides... I will never show compassion or mercy to those I see are unfit.
Noaru
The grave is silent...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Obsidian

Postby Noaru on January 19th, 2013, 11:50 pm

I've killed people.... I targeted those I knew would be frightened by my appearance and powers. I've preyed upon the living for one-thousand years but since then I have lost count of my age but I know full well that I'am much older than most ghosts. I'm a spirit and I will not be compared to mere wandering souls, seeking for purpose and ways to return to life!

I know of the cycle and reincarnation and of the constant flow of immense energy that exists above me in the heavens, its energy is far beyond my comprehension. I remember the first time I laid my eyes upon that river of energy, it was beautiful and seemed to call towards me at times to draw forth its energy in order to aid the living and lost souls. The times have changed and so have I... The beauty still remains but the childish wonder I displayed towards it in the past is gone; filled with hatred, sadness and a deep sinking feeling of wanting to return to the beautiful unnatural world which was my home in the past is so strong at times.

I find myself hiding within the darkest place possible or somewhere nobody has ventured into in a while just to be alone, fighting against the need to seek for the last remaining piece of home. A God or someone with connections with one mite be able to answer my centuries long question ''What caused the destruction of my home and what triggered it!''

If I was to find the answer and know the name of the person. I would kill him or her but if he's or she's beyond my reach... kill all his or her's descendants! I will make that individual feel the very same amount of pain I felt when I lost everything and all things even my peace and peace of mind was taken from me!

Once my goal is complete, what will I do next? I know reincarnation isn't an option for me since my attachment to the world is to strong and powerful. I'd go back into loving all things again and disappear into the wilderness far away from humanity and humanoids. I would dwell in the world of beasts and establish my rightful place as a guardian spirit for the forgotten recesses of the world.

I'll fulfill my goal, quelling my rage and stopping this senseless murder.
Noaru
The grave is silent...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Obsidian

Postby Noaru on May 8th, 2013, 2:31 am

How long has it been since I've spoken here? I don't know... Ravok is a peaceful city too quiet at times but I've overstayed my welcome and seek other territories to explore. I know there are other human cities out there, more ghosts and interesting humans to meet!

I'm starting to like this era, humans are more powerful than they were back then. I don't think I can posses and taunt them like in the past, they don't seem surprised as they used to be.... to many ghosts roaming about.

I'm wondering and contemplating venturing back to the place that was almost like home to me in Zeltiva, Hadrian's home. I was suppose to go back... I want to go back but maybe I can put aside my long desire to quench my blood-lust and enjoy this era while it still last? I'll return on my travels at least bringing someone along with me during them, if not continue to venture through this world.

The fires of vengeance are starting to fade. I guess reality is showing me that its not important anymore: maybe, I'll settle down somewhere and change my life a bit become a good guy..... Err I won't go as far as that but at least keep my harmful activities to a low.

I'm over-thinking things now... I will clear my thoughts once I gain a little more strength. I will leave Ravok in a few days, its become warm now and traveling should be easier than it was while it was cold.
Last edited by Noaru on July 26th, 2016, 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Noaru
The grave is silent...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Obsidian

Postby Noaru on June 12th, 2013, 6:24 am

The Wildlands a place that I' am getting quite accustom to. I've finally been able to successfully navigate it but with some difficulty... awkward nights of flying in circles takes a toll on you at times. A few nights were rough... more like the first ten while the other days I ran into William and his Kelvic companion?

I didn't know animals could turn into humans or is it that some humans can turn into animals? I won't go into to much detail with them--confusing could be a word to describe the thing I had seen last night.

I'm taking refuge at a lake somewhere within a large mountain range, its quiet and calm--not much to do here other than watch the wild life and gaze at the sky, plants etc. I've proven my worth and sacrificed a large portion of my power to save a human named William the other night. I haven't used that much power in a while, something I will not do again...needlessly.
Noaru
The grave is silent...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Obsidian

Postby Noaru on November 2nd, 2013, 5:27 am

ImageImage

Syliras is a quiet city, not too much—nor less occurs here. I have come to meet so many souls; Fallon, Kouri, Markus and Ama—who's strangely affectionate towards me. There is a lake here, it has become my home and it is some hours away from Syliras. This calm lake has me come to realize how much the world has changed. I've said this many times before but, so much has changed.

I do not need to worry about the dangers that existed many years ago. The me back then couldn't have possibly imagined the world gaining its beauty—there was so much despair after the fire and storms had ended. I continue to struggle today, my memories are all but scattered pieces, floating around in my mind. I don't remember my name, all but one remains—Radjutlas.

The strangest thing, or concept I have met... was love. I wonder what the living and dead see behind such a concept? An intrusive concept, such as love, shouldn't be trifled with. I feel as though it is similar to the destructive and death causing aspects and concepts I've come to understand; maybe, I'll overcome the pain love causes me—should I find the focus of love and someone to love.

-Noaru
Last edited by Noaru on July 26th, 2016, 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noaru
The grave is silent...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Obsidian

Postby Noaru on February 5th, 2014, 1:04 am

ImageImage

Syliras: the city of peace, is behind me now. I will return to the peaceful city, as a stronger, and focused being. I'm beginning to understand that my existence is not solely based upon obscure concepts such as: hatred and the sort. However, upon greater things like destiny and perseverance. The pitch-blackness from which I came--will always be my place or origin and birth: that I know.

I'am gradually learning about life: through possession, which enables me to become closer to the livings things around me, as well as manipulate them and learn to see the world by their sight and not my own. I'll cast aside my quest for power as it is inevitable--power comes to all with time. These things; power, fame, fortune will not bring me to completion... to my pursuit of the horizon.

I will pursue this horizon I seek!

The quest for completion requires one to fall within the hands of fate... I'll take the fall.

-Noaru, Revenant of Destiny
Noaru
The grave is silent...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Noaru's Obsidian Journal

Postby Noaru on July 26th, 2016, 1:33 am

I have been to so many places and seen so many things.
Ravok, Syliras, Sunberth, Zeltiva, and Sahova is where I've been, yet I feel there is so much more to explore and behold. I knew the world was massive, but to experience its vastness is an entirely different thing. I cannot be more content than I'am now.

However, sadness proceeds me.

I haven't seen those I've considered my friends for a long time.
I wonder where they are sometimes as I travel through the forests and over the oceans of grass that wave in the wind. I feel alone now, no matter what, regardless of my thinking. I cannot resist loneliness.

I can barely remember the face of the man who taught me speech now. His face withers in my memory like a pillar of salt within a windstorm. To tread upon the hand that fed you is rude and very beastly. But to forget its gentleness and teachings is monstrous. I appear to be that monster, regression seemingly my punishment.

Please forgive me, my beloved, faithful and timeless friend, it seems I will only be able to remember your name and not your visage. But I believe we will meet again. I firmly believe we will. I will hold just so that I may meet not just one of you, but every incarnation of you. I will endure every second, day, year, and age of loneliness just to laugh with you again.

I'll tell you of my struggles and triumphs, including all the things and people I know. We will sit by the fire like we did in the past. We'll talk all night until the stars fade in the daylight when the morning comes. I'll guard you while you rest and keep your home warm; free from the ethereal, undead, and unearthly.

I promise you, Vasq.
I promise that I will continue to be your closest friend.
Your friend even when time ceases to flow and when the gods and those above them tire of my ceaseless wandering.

- Noaru
Noaru
The grave is silent...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes