Closed The Journey Has Begun

Ana, Zandelia, and Ximal make their way to Nyka.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built high in the massive branches of Taldera's bloodwood forest, The Spires is a city crafted by the peaceful and scholarly Jamoura. Considered a haven for scholars and sages Mizahar-wide, The Spires is a mecca of philosophy and science that draws people from far and wide with its promise of deeper thinking and higher reasoning.

The Journey Has Begun

Postby Ana Sol Starris on February 28th, 2013, 11:07 pm

Winter 45th, 512AV
Entrance to The Spires

Today would be the day they finally left Spires, all three of them, Zandelia, Ximal, and Chamaeleo; and they would never return. Ana thought bitterly to herself as she made her way to the small group of travellers, their horses would have been ready, and their bags packed up the night before. Such a fine city would be a pity to leave, but it was necessary for them, or at least, very much so for Ana; they didn't belong in the tree tops living a paradise. Winter may have been a terrible time to travel, but it was uncertain how truely welcome they would be in seasons time, it would have to be now that they left; or face dire consequences. The place known as Nyka was in their sights, a minor checkpoint for a long journey, and it seemed logical- Zandelia did know the place after all.

Guilt rested heavy on her shoulders, and she stopped a moment to look back; her travel companions there waiting for her at the entrance, she looked back to the Spires, feeling a tension rise in her chest. Eyes watering somewhat, she would regret leaving the city and its peacefulness some day and wish that she had stayed, and never left, but that day would not be today. Outside elements forced her to remain resolute in her descision, it would not matter if she were with child or not; she was not welcomed here anymore, especially not her, perhaps Cham, Ximal, and Zandelia would be but most definitely not Ana. The thief had over stayed her welcome; both emotionally and action-wise.

Jakobi.. Please hate me.. Despise my very being, I harmed you.. I'm despicable, but I can only hope that in time that you forgive me for my actions... Nay... Don't forgive me, I don't deserve to be forgiven by you.. I never deserved your love, or affection, or adoration.. None of it.. I hope you find a girl that will truely love you one day and settle down, because I have failed in doing that for you.. Watery emotions began to flood her eyes, she inhaled, biting them back. Freezing over towards any remorse for departure of the Spires, and Jakobi, she grimaced, and then turned away to never look back again; I won't even try to justify my actions, I'm just that awful.

Terrible breeded trouble; he didn't need her in his life and she didn't need him either, she was done using people she liked to stay afloat. No more!

Confidently she strode up to her travel companions, her heart echoing her despair within her rib cage, but the determination never left her eyes, a growing fire to never be put out again; as it had smouldered to weakened embers upon first leaving Sunberth, the fire... It came back alive. She would not allow herself to get truely close to someone again, she wouldn't let herself feel the pain that she had; but that didn't mean she would not do the same thing to other men, as she had to Jakobi, if it furthered her goals, or had a purpose in doing so, then she would do it.. She just would stay as aloof and distant as she could, hopefully.

Glancing between the three, she broke out into a smile and then mounted her horse with some difficulty but slowly, and practicedly to shimmy her way up to sit on the saddle, "well what are you all doing standing there? Lets go already! I'm tired of eating bugs, sleeping with horses, and getting in trouble with monkeys; lets ride!"
Last edited by Ana Sol Starris on June 29th, 2013, 6:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Words: 706912
Joined roleplay: January 11th, 2012, 3:27 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

The Journey Has Begun

Postby Chamaeleon on March 1st, 2013, 6:54 am

Placeholder!
Spider, spider.
Chamaeleon
My kiss is poison.

Words: 90951
Joined roleplay: March 2nd, 2012, 10:11 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Journey Has Begun

Postby Ximal on March 1st, 2013, 7:36 am

Xi arrived a little later three horses fully tacked out in gear, in tow...He hated riding with a passion but it was a necessary evil and one which had to be done regardless of the sittuation...Though his mind threw back to the day they arrived in the spires...And just with that his legs hurt. Xi took a deep breath and closed his eyes...He'd have to get on with it eventually and it was better now than later...He walked towards ana and looked at the three horses with him before handing her the reigns to the smallest of them as her height and weight could be handled by it...He tookt the largest of the three beasts and awaited the arrival of zand...Something about that day just didnt seem like it was going to go alright...Some sense of foreboding comeing with them. "Eh could be worse...could be rainin"
Last edited by Ximal on June 29th, 2013, 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Words: 949188
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

The Journey Has Begun

Postby Zandelia on March 1st, 2013, 7:53 am

Here
Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Words: 1798131
Joined roleplay: September 23rd, 2011, 12:35 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)