Introductions~

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Introductions~

Postby Faylinn Lost on March 6th, 2013, 5:12 am

Well, this is a bit late, as I've been around for about a week and a half, I think. I've been stalking for a bit longer than that, acquainting myself with this lovely site.

Anyhow, I am the writer of both Faylinn Lost and Siciline Nepenthes. A bit early to have two characters, I realize, but I believe diversity will help me learn faster. Faylinn is a little full on threads for the moment, but Siciline doesn't have a single buddy in the beautiful city of the Symenestrians.

I have been RPing on and off for about five years now, though I've been writing for myself for about double that. I hope to have a career in the wondrous language of English, so every thread and plot I make around here is helping me improve my future prospects and I greatly appreciate such help and support from all of my fellow writers!

Anyway. Obviously, I love role playing fantasy and fiction. The kookier and more unnatural it is, the better, and I definitely find originality something to drool over. That is perhaps one of the biggest draws for me to Mizahar.

I love animals, particularly the furred and scaled, and long detailed plots and posts. Description is my drug, and I will do my best to give back what I receive, and more, if I can possibly fit it. I also seek to make more well rounded characters, expand my vocabulary, and hopefully find some RP partners to last more than one or two threads.

I am always open to creating a new character, of almost any species and gender and even sexuality, so hit me up if any of my existing characters capture your interest, or if you have some fascinating idea for a new one!

Also, you may call me whatever. I typically go by Eclipse or Wolf, though I've also gone by Rose, Xena, and a few others. I would even respond to Tess, which is as close to personal information about me that you will likely ever get. ^^ No offense, of course. Eclipse or Tess would be the most familiar to me, out of pure habit, but choose to name me whatever you want.

-Eclipse/Tess/Whatevs
Faylinn Lost
Player

Words: 5837
Joined roleplay: February 21st, 2013, 6:25 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Introductions~

Postby Sera on March 8th, 2013, 4:44 pm

Welcome to Mizahar, Eclipse!

It's great that you plan to pursue a career in English! Part of the Degree I'm going for is Creative Writing. I've found that this is a good way to get in the habit of writing a bit everyday, which only helps in the long run!

If you ever bring a character to Avanthal or Wind Reach, let me know! I'd absolutely love to write with you.

Sera
Adrenaline Junkie

Words: 85623
Joined roleplay: December 4th, 2011, 2:17 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Introductions~

Postby Faylinn Lost on March 9th, 2013, 1:37 am

I will definitely keep that in mind!
Faylinn Lost