Moonface met Fangs in the Deep.

So the nightmare is an illusion? (Duvalyon)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Moonface met Fangs in the Deep.

Postby Albireo on March 10th, 2013, 10:54 pm

I always feel too much of everything, she wanted to say, yet forced out a simple “no” instead. The cut stung and itched with a disgusting wetness, undoubtedly blood. The hand reaching for the bandage was still shaking.

Following his most recent instructions did prove difficult. Chewing her lower lip in concentration, Albireo managed to secure the end through using her thumb and started the round-and-round game of wrapping the elbow in fabric. Working one-handed was slow and made the result look slightly messy, although it turned out quite the opposite of too tight. The manual work left her mind blank and conveniently hazy. “Not yet”, she answered, listening to his rummaging in the background. Avoiding the sight of claws and red eyes let her breathe more easily.

Then her gaze flew upward and caught his smirk in pure surprise. How can grey skin and claws love the serene beauty of my Lord?, she wanted to ask, although fear of losing control sealed her lips. Instead of gasping, she took a deep breath… “Leth does not resemble you.” Not anymore. “What kind of appeal is there in worshiping Him?”

Next she held out her arm and the other hand clutching the rest of the bandage in an awkward way to show that it was done. Dark eyes were dancing around him again.
Credits: wyldraven
Albireo
I got lost in translation.

Words: 71117
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2012, 11:40 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Previous