[Cyphrus JrSt Office- Amora] What Do You See?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Amora on February 15th, 2013, 10:43 pm

Before you stand's a statue of a woman. Laughter seems to come from the statue as you pick yourself back up. "Oh, that was too good. Too good indeed."

The voice appears to come from the shimmering statue. "Come now, have a seat." A small wooden chair appears out of no where. "Sit, sit!"The voice is light and feminin but has a small airy tone to it. It's calming but this strangle place is unnerving.

"Okay, close your eyes. Let me move... never mind that will take too long. Okay, so just picture something. A woman, a tree, a crystal, a butterfly. What ever. Got it? Good, open your eyes." Before you stands what you pictured but it shimmers and doesn't appear solid. The statue no longer is there when you look for it.

"Not bad, not bad indeed." Your image moves in a circle, "I like this. I'm reusing this just so you know." The image stops, "Oh you must be confused. Sorry on my part. You see I'm made of light. I can be what ever I want to be but I tend to use the image you make so your more comfortable. In your case it's this."

"Well let's get started." A clapping sound comes from the image, "I'm Amora, your friendly Cyphrus Jr Storyteller. I work under Gossamer and Jackalope in their team but of course there is the rest of the staff too. I'm pretty new and happen to have too many questions and problems for Gossamer at the moment."

My duties include development of all kinds, grading threads, moderating threads, intervening threads, and most importantly helping you. Thankx Capricious for the requesting format!

I'm still a little new but I'm pretty good at grading and willing to do some grading as long as you ask.
Grading Request- :
Code: Select all
Name and Link to Thread:
Characters Involved:
Type of Thread:
Requested Skills:
Requested Lores:
Additional Notes:

I don't expect to get much from you'll here but let me tell you. This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine! Of course you're going to need to PM me so we can plot and such.
Moderation Request- :
What Season:
Who is Involved:
What you need from me:
What you seek to learn from the thread:
What you seek to gain from the thread:
Additional notes you feel I should know:

Seeing as I am running all over the place or as Goss said, "your a JrSt that can play in the jungle one day, run through the grass the next, and swim in Mura's beautiful waters the third day." I don't always have idea's right off the top of my head. So I do need help every now and then. So development you wish to see just fill out below.
Development Request- :
Bestiary
Image:
Name:
Frequency: (high to low)
Threat level: (high to low)
Major features:
Abilities:
Most common in:
Physical characteristics:
Social Structure:
Miscellaneous:

Flora
Image:
Name:
Frequency: (high to low)
Major features:
Uses:
Most common in:
Miscellaneous:

Description:
History:
NPCs: (if applicable)
Products/Services: (if applicable)
Training/Employment: (if applicable)

NPC
Name:
Race:
DoB:
PoB:
Title:
Skills: (5 most notable skills)

NPCs should include a picture, a history, and personality.
Amora
Player

Words: 22150
Joined roleplay: February 8th, 2013, 10:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Amora on March 3rd, 2013, 9:42 pm

Amora
Player

Words: 22150
Joined roleplay: February 8th, 2013, 10:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Zuriel on March 14th, 2013, 11:25 pm

Hey, this is my first post IC and I was hoping for a grade? any comments on the story or setting are welcomed wholeheartedly as I am obviously new and trying not to break things >.<

Name and Link to Thread: To Recall Times Less Bloody

Characters Involved: Zuriel

Type of Thread: Solo/Flashback

Requested Skills: I was going for a good hit on "observation" and maybe a start on "escape artist". Of course anything else you find would be awesome.

Requested Lores: "The madness in Magic"? and anything else you can find would be awesome.

Additional Notes: I hope this is in the right place, the other st office I found for cyphrus said not to post these requests in her office, but to post them in the grading thread for your region. However, the sea of grass doesn't seem to have such a thread so I came here. Please feel free to delete if this is in the wrong place but a point in the right direction would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for the time and effort ^_^
- Z
"Common Speech"
"Zith Speech"
"Thoughts"
Zuriel
Player

Words: 31566
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2013, 2:35 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet