Hello From Italy

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello From Italy

Postby Zayne on March 21st, 2013, 2:15 am

Hello to everyone! I am super excited to get started. I have been reading through everything for the last month or so, getting a feel of what Mizahar is all about. I love to role play, write and read. I love creativity with words and art.

Alright, so about me.

My name is Zaya and I am real life female living in Pordenone, Italy. I prefer to be called Zy. I have been rp'ing for over 15 years. I found this forum by searching through the internet, trying to find something that would kick my creativity into gear. I have not rp'd in over a year but I have kept some stories going in my journals with old characters that I have created through other online rp. I don't really have a favorite style of RP, except maybe the very intense descriptive. I go with the flow using my creative imagination to guide me. I write about what inspires me from fantasy to historical coverage.

I have not interact with anyone from Mizahar until a few moments ago when I joined chat. I am giddy with excitement and cannot wait to get started. I am currently working on my Character Sheet and will go from there once completed. I look forward to making new friends, joining for collaborative work and all around having a nice time during my stay here.

My schedule is very sporatic. I will be on a lot but at different times of the day and night depending on work schedule. If that makes any sense to anyone.

Well anyway, thank you all for allowing me to immerse myself in your world!
Zayne
Player

Words: 645
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2013, 12:58 am
Race: Human, Inarta

Hello From Italy

Postby Michaela Abendroth on March 21st, 2013, 4:02 am

If you are planning on starting in Sunberth I will be more than happy to RP with you. Let me know :)

Welcome,
Michaela
I love to RP if anyone wants to create one and needs people or want to do a 1-on-1 just let me know :) I love to RP :) And I am up for any!

*~Michaela Abendroth~*

When my character speaks or is thinking to herself I use Italics "with italics"
Michaela Abendroth
Player

Words: 47233
Joined roleplay: March 12th, 2013, 1:00 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet

Hello From Italy

Postby Tayn on March 21st, 2013, 4:06 am

Good to see I'm not the only one lurking around and working on a character sheet. It's a pleasure to meet you and perhaps our characters will meet eventually as well!
Tayn
Player

Words: 2616
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2013, 8:52 pm
Race: Eypharian