[Issues found by Twister] Michaela Abendroth

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Michaela Abendroth

Postby Michaela Abendroth on March 12th, 2013, 10:50 pm

CODE: SELECT ALL
[framepic=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=14772]
Michaela Abendroth

[frame2=#000000][indent]Appearance

Race: Zith
Birthday: Fall 498

Physical Description
Michaela stands about 4’9 and weighs 100lbs. Michaela has a very fine layer of silk midnight black that covers her whole body. The fur that is longer that appears on her elbows is a deep red color. Michaela has a beautiful jet black wings that have a blood red lining around them. Her wings are pretty big in size but come in handy with flying. Michaela is different than her family when it comes to eye color. Her eyes are a pale yellow color where as her parents have blue and red. Michaela’s hair is blood red colored and she usually has it loose and flowing just below her shoulders. Michaela has pretty wide shoulders for being a female and she is built pretty well. She was always told that muscle will bring you a long ways.

Perrsonality
Michaela is a very quick learner and she is always needing and willing to know more. Michaela’s curiosity usually always gets the best of her, but she learns lots that way. There are few things that can distract Michaela, once she is focused on something it is hard to tear her attention away from it. Michaela can be very unpredictable but that is because she is ruled by her instincts. As much as Michaela loves her family and friends, if it came down to it that she had to kill or be killed, she would much rather kill; no matter who it is, that is just the way that she was raised. Michaels loves to explore and to always be looking for new things and new places. The more that she can learn about the world around her and herself, the more happier that she is with herself. Finding new things makes up for the bad things that she can sometimes do. Michael as stated above is more muscle than most girls in her colony, she has always been taught that you are either useful or you are useless and if you are useless then the colony doesn’t need you around. You can always see Michaela flying around, especially on a warm, but slightly breezy night. Michaela loves to be outside when it is raining out, although it’s not as easy to fly when it is raining, she loves to just be out in it.

Michaela also loves to dance, fly, explore, hunt for food or slaves, hang out with other Zith but only those that can understand who she truly is and can accept her.
Testing her combat and defense skills and pushing herself to the limit when doing so
Searching the unknown and what is to be newly discovered. Learning things that others do not know
Michaela does not like thunder, loud screechy noises, weakness, bad breath and people who are full of themselves (which is the reason why she is not friends with many other Zith)
Michaela has been known to start many fights because she does not agree with what is being said or is being done, and when she is mad she loves to fight to help blow off the steam, no matter who or what it is. Michaela is an excellent hunter and is praised for this by many other Zith.
Ethnics:
- Michaela does not believing in killing or hunting children no matter what the circumstance is. She believes that children don’t always know what they are doing, or if it is right or wrong and it is not necessary to kill them because of that.
- Defend humans from harm as much as possible, without getting yourself killed. As stated above if it came to her life, or another person’s, she would let them die in order to keep herself alive
- Believes highly in family traditions.

Character Concept
Michaela is known to be a very outgoing person, but upon meeting new people she is very shy and keeps to herself. She doesn’t want to let too many people close to her in fear that they would gang up and hurt she. She is very careful with who she makes friends with. Michaela loves to read, which sometimes is hard to do at night time unless she can get near a light that isn’t too bright for her eyes. Michaela is a pretty good snoop. She hears the best stories and what is going on around her and her colony by using her bat-like ears to listen to other people’s conversations.

/Michaela’s parents died while they were defending her from the monsters that used to haunt around her house in the daytime. They risked their lives to keep her safe. Michaela was brought up by her grandparents in a nearby town so that she could not be hunted down by the ones that killed her parents. Michaela’s grandfather became the head ruler of the colony where they lived. She was brought up to be a very well trained hunter and fighter. Michaela’s family lived in a huge colony underground and they used the land above them for hunting and catching slaves. Their underground tavern was connect to 2 other caverns, whom the families they were closest to. Her family was pretty rich and high up in the colony. They had plenty of slaves, but even though they had plenty of slaves, her and her cousins were brought up learning to do everything for themselves, just in case the need came where they would have to do so. Michaela was taught how to use weapons, even though not many Zith do know how, but her guardians wanted her to be prepared for whatever was to come her way. She has gotten into many fights and has killed many people but in the end it is all about who lives and who dies. Michaela learned very quickly about pro-human and non-human. Michaela was like her grandmother and was very pro-human where as her grandfather was on the fence about both. Grew up and was raised in Din, because her family moved away from Castle XY as that is where her parents were killed. Goes between XY and Din all the time though for trading, helping and seeing the place where she was taken from. Michaela has many friends and family still living in both places. Michaela did not have a name when she was taken under her grandparents wings but they decided to name her Michaela after their great grandmother because she was a very important person in creating their colony and making their family big and favorable and liked by everyone. Michaela loves to lay outside and stare up at the stars and learn new constellations and stuff about the skies and the universe. She is sure that she likes this so much because she used to do it with her grandparents when she was younger. Michaela’s grandfather helped her learn the basics of blind fighting in case she ever has to fight during the day when the Zith cannot see very well.

[color=#FF00BF]LIFE LONG GOAL

Michaela's life goal right now that is more important than anything else is to find the killers who killed her parents and she will stop at nothing to get what she has to do to achieve that goal.

Language

Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language: Fill me in, if you want.
Poor Language: Fill me in, if you want.

Skills

Skills Exp Total
Tracking 5 SP 5
Observation 6 SP 10 RB 16
Unarmed Combat 5 SP 5
Stealth 5 SP 5
Astronomy 5 SP 5
Blind fighting 5 SP 5
Medicine 5 SP 5
Busking 5 SP 5
Composition 5 sp 5
Seduction 5 SP 5

Lores

Helpful Lores: (Pick 2)
Lore of Sunberth Culture
Lore of The Night Eyes
Lore of Sunberth's Cannibals
Lore of The Mob's Swift and Merciless Retribution

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cloak
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Metal)
-Brush (Metal)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
600 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: Family Heirloom: Michaela wears a necklace around her neck that is blue, red and black. It has wings that are all joined together. This is important to her because her mother got it made when she was born. Her dad had black wings with grey around them, her mother had black wings with blue around them and Michaela has black wings with the red around them. She always wears this and never EVER takes it off.

Housing

House: Traveler ... doesn't really stay in one place for too long

Money
600 gold rimmed mizas
Last edited by Michaela Abendroth on April 25th, 2013, 10:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
I love to RP if anyone wants to create one and needs people or want to do a 1-on-1 just let me know :) I love to RP :) And I am up for any!

*~Michaela Abendroth~*

When my character speaks or is thinking to herself I use Italics "with italics"
Michaela Abendroth
Player

Words: 47233
Joined roleplay: March 12th, 2013, 1:00 am
Character sheet

Michaela Abendroth

Postby Michaela Abendroth on April 16th, 2013, 11:41 pm

Completed Threads:

[Sunberth] Pay Your Debt in Blood
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic31774-10.html
I love to RP if anyone wants to create one and needs people or want to do a 1-on-1 just let me know :) I love to RP :) And I am up for any!

*~Michaela Abendroth~*

When my character speaks or is thinking to herself I use Italics "with italics"
Michaela Abendroth
Player

Words: 47233
Joined roleplay: March 12th, 2013, 1:00 am
Character sheet

Michaela Abendroth

Postby Twister on July 17th, 2013, 12:26 am

Hello Michaela!

I'm Twister, an Assistant Storyteller here on Mizahar. You have been playing in my city for a while now and I've noticed a few things about your CS that don't match up.

Skills
In your Skill list, you've mistakenly listed your 1 XP in Observation as SP. Points that you acquire from your grades should always be listed as "XP".

Birth Location
In your Character Concept, you've mentioned Din as a birth location for your character and the home of her family and colony. This is not permitted, at all. Undeveloped locations are not permitted to be used whatsoever in CSes, flashbacks or anything like that.

History
Furthermore, in your Character Concept you also mention that your family was particularly rich and influential in your colony with plenty of belongings and slaves in their name, and claim to have been named after a person who was important in the founding of your colony. To have this sort of influence and wealth to your family name (and Zith don't really have family names; refer to this paragraph), you'd have to pass through the HD and receive express permission from Founders or Regional Storytellers.

Ledger
You're lacking a proper Ledger! You mention the 600 mizas you have in your possession, but you've not set up a proper ledger to explain where these gold-rimmed mizas come from.

Seasonal Expenses
Adding on to the issue with the Ledger, you also haven't subtracted your Living Expenses for Spring, 513 AV. Please review the price list and determine which lifestyle suits what you've roleplayed Michaela in up until now and subtract your expenses from your total in your Ledger.

Housing
Even if you have no actual home of your own, you still need to list where your character currently lives. Do you live in an inn? If you have a "temporary housing" somewhere, you need to state so or deduct from your Ledger any equipment you use to sleep elsewhere, such as a tent.

I would also like you to read through the lore entry on the Zith one extra time as you review these changes you need to make to your CS, as the concept itself seems a little bit sketchy. It's not enough to warrant a tab in the Intervention, but a little extra reading never hurt anyone! ;)

Please attend the issues pointed out and cease all posting in the In Character forums until the CS has been given the go-ahead. Once you've made the requested changes; or if you have any questions regarding the Intervention, pitch me a PM.

Love,
Twister
Twister
Justice is Dead, Faith is Blind

Words: 258837
Joined roleplay: November 18th, 2012, 7:01 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)