Salutations

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Salutations

Postby Broel on March 21st, 2013, 7:40 am

Hey guys, looks like a really great site you have here.

1. My name is Bryan, but you can call me by my character name, Broel as well.

2. I have some online experience role playing although not very extensive, I am always eager to learn. Most of my role playing experience is DnD.

3. I found the game through one of your voting sites. I was pleasantly shocked by the scope and intensity of the game.

4. I like fantasy genre role plays.

5. I like writing about pretty much anything.

6. I like how in depth the knowledge base is, and how full and comprehensive all of the pages are. There is so much to behold I feel like I could read forever and still not know everything.

7. I find the game a little overwhelming, and intimidating because of all of the information to learn, but at the same time it makes it all the more interesting.

8. I would like to learn new things about role playing and explore the Mizahar world. I would also like to find some exciting and involved role plays to take part in.

Once I finish My character concept I'll post my character sheet. I will probably observe for quite a while as well.
May my stories echo the halls for eternity.
Broel
Player

Words: 2380
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2013, 5:27 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Salutations

Postby Phoeniana on March 22nd, 2013, 12:32 am

Welcome to Mizahar, Broel!

I hope you have some good luck in your role plays, through the intensity and all. o.o
Phoeniana
Goddess of Fire

Words: 15032
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2013, 10:13 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet