Might As Well Say Hi, Right?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Juliane Snowsong on March 21st, 2013, 6:25 am

So.. I was going to do an intro here when I first joined on the 18th, I believe. So it's been merely four days. But there's still time to introduce myself, right? Ahaha. ^-^ Question time~

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!
My name is Zoe and it's what I go by; call me that.

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
I used to do forum roleplays based around Harry Potter and Twilight. Don't judge. Ahaha. I switched over to a thing called KRP (Korean/Kpop Roleplay). I've been with that for at least three years. Altogether I've been roleplaying for five years in April. I've done several types of roleplay.

3. How did you find us?
With the magic of Google. I got tired of being a faded image in my current roleplay (that I admin), so I went in search of a new one. :3

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
I like fantasy/fictional and in 3rd POV. Like this place.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
Anything. I'm always up for writing anything that challenges me and my character.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
kln;galkhkl I haven't been here a week and the complexity and the entire world here just.. it is astounding and I love it. *^* <3

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
How big it is. I've been getting confused a lot ooc and with all the things here, rules, and worlds.. It's a lot to take in. And I have to know everything, so I read until my head hurts and then.. somehow I forget it.

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?
To make friends! I love making friends ooc and ic as well. I want Juliane to make friends, travel and learn the things she wants to, and gain more skills in stuff. She is interested in everything and is up to learn ANYTHING.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
Nothing comes to mind, really.

10. Anything else you want to talk about?
If you happen to get a pm from me or something, apologies in advance. I usually try to get some sort of plotting and thread ideas with characters I want to befriend. It's not unusual of me to PM someone for a closed post or something. But~ anyone can come and talk to me. I talk a lot as you can see. ^^ Sorry.
"I'm speaking Vani."
"I'm trying to speak Common."
Juliane Snowsong
Player

Words: 21531
Joined roleplay: March 19th, 2013, 3:15 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Phoeniana on March 22nd, 2013, 12:30 am

Hi, Zoe! I'm Phoeniana and it's nice to meet you!

You talk about as much as I do. We talkers have to stick together in the wide world of quiet people! xD

I'm new here as well but you seem to be catching on more than I have. Lucky, lucky you! Anyways, I hope you have awesome luck in your role playing! <3
Phoeniana
Goddess of Fire

Words: 15032
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2013, 10:13 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Postby Juliane Snowsong on March 22nd, 2013, 1:08 am

It's nice meeting you as well!
Yay! XD I agree. Ahaha.
I am? I'm still confused about a lot though, so it doesn't feel like I'm catching on so much. >.< But thank you. I hope you have awesome luck, too! <3
"I'm speaking Vani."
"I'm trying to speak Common."
Juliane Snowsong
Player

Words: 21531
Joined roleplay: March 19th, 2013, 3:15 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets