Closed [Red] Where are you brother!?

Aradia finally arrives at the Spires after a long journey, tired and sore from riding Shadowmere, but yet she has to wait on Red, as usual.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built high in the massive branches of Taldera's bloodwood forest, The Spires is a city crafted by the peaceful and scholarly Jamoura. Considered a haven for scholars and sages Mizahar-wide, The Spires is a mecca of philosophy and science that draws people from far and wide with its promise of deeper thinking and higher reasoning.

[Red] Where are you brother!?

Postby Aradia on March 6th, 2013, 5:05 am

Aradia was excited, so excited to see her brother, to be in his presence, but so much more excited to be going to Wind Reach. So many possibilities seemed to be ahead of her, so many new and wondrous adventures. Aradia had a spirit for travel, not yet ready to settle down and make a life of her own, she was still young and full of life, and wanted to waste no time in seeing all the world had to offer her.

Once they finished their meals and chit-chat, Aradia stood up at the words of Red. She was so ready to go, more so than he would possibly ever know. Though the Spires held such mystery and abundant nature, she was so ready to see the Wind Eagles of Wind Reach, the people, the culture, this club that he spoke of, it all raced through her mind. Out of her seat and already at the door she looked back at Red.

”Hurry brother, I am ready to see Wind Reach. And this time I want to soak myself in all that it has to offer. Let us be on our way!” Aradia chuckled lightly, jumping up and down slightly in a girly manner. It was true that she was all female, most women found it disgusting, some did not, Aradia did not care. She was who she was, and she would never change for anyone. Always excited about life, always ready to go on adventures, and oh so easily excited by the smallest things. Life was too short to waste on negativity and sadness, she had rolled in enough of that back in Ravok, she was ready to look ahead and keep a smile on her face. Aradia rushed out of the door when she saw Red get closer.

They rushed rather fast through the Spires, this time not getting lost. Aradia was happy that she made mental pictures of some of the land marks they passed to remind her how to get back. After a while they final made it back to the Trading Post, Daghul ready for departure. Aradia walked up to the large bird, stroking it softly, ”I am ready when you are!” Aradia spoke excitedly with a bright and warm smile radiating on her face.
Common Bold
Vani Bold/Italic
Nari Black Color

~*~ Posting Will Be Slow Until I am Done With Finals At College, and of course other RL events that has been keeping me busy! I will reply to any and all threads ASAP. I apologize for the wait! ~*~
Aradia
The Singer of Stories

Words: 139179
Joined roleplay: December 28th, 2012, 3:18 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Red Daghul on March 6th, 2013, 4:26 pm

The two siblings walked out to where Daghul waited, and Red sent him a greeting through his mind as Aradia pet his feathers. "Well, we might as well get going now rather then waiting any longer" the Endal could tell that the girl was becoming more and more eager to get to the city of the Inarta which he could completely understand.

So with out waiting Red mounted up on to Daghul reaching down to lifted his sister onto the bird behind him "You may want to hold on" was the last words that Red said before Daghul lifted into the air flapping his power thunderous wings and soon the three were off into the sky heading off for the Reach.

For Red this was normal the feeling of the sky rushing passed his body , and the rush of the feeling of weightlessness was something that he had come to forget was slightly "odd" to new riders, but she was safe and would get used to it before the end of the trip.

Red Daghul
Endal

Words: 161213
Joined roleplay: November 17th, 2010, 2:08 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Capricious on March 23rd, 2013, 6:50 pm

Aradia

Award
Skill XP Earned Lore Earned
Socialization 2 • The Spires is Not the City For Me
Observation 1 • Contact: Red Daghul
Planning 1 • Location: Grath's Rest
• Daghul: Red's Wind Eagle
• Basic Layout of The Spires
• Onto Wind Reach!

Red Daghul

Award
Skill XP Earned Lore Earned
Riding: Wind Eagle 1 • Apprehension and Fear of Meeting a Long Lost Sibling
Observation 1 • Aradia's Travels Did Not End Well
Socialization 2 • Location: Grath's Rest
Planning 1 • The Impossibility of Giving the Right Answer to a Woman
• Onto Wind Reach!

This was a cute short thread. I enjoyed seeing how excited Aradia was to see her brother and how Red interacted with his sister. I did award Aradia planning for thinking out what she wanted to do Wind Reach and Red planning for how he was going to handle her visit. Although this was a short thread, I did manage to find some skills to award. If you were seeking anything else, let me know. Lore-wise, Aradia requested lores about the Wind Eagle. There weren't a lot to award, so if you were seeking something specific let me know!

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, please send me a PM and we can figure it out. :)

Capricious
Assistant Storyteller of The Spires

Words: 171332
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2012, 11:14 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Previous