Oh wow, another newbie

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Oh wow, another newbie

Postby Shadow River on March 26th, 2013, 2:14 pm

Well hello there my friends.

Or soon to be friends. Have to say this is a lovely place you have here. Probably the best role-playing sites I ever been too. I love that everyone here supports creative and original ideas. Even though nothing is truly original (minus nature) in this world. It all comes from some where. If you can't tell, I'm a interesting person. I do wish to be a bestselling writer one day. So role-playing is one of the many ways I practice my skills. That and I have no life....

Any-whoo! I'm a experience role-player. I do struggle when it comes to grammar, but I always proofread before I post. So don't worry.
We all want to be different. I guess that makes us all the same. No?
Shadow River
The Shadow of My Own Life

Words: 14710
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2013, 4:23 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Journal

Oh wow, another newbie

Postby Svasra on March 26th, 2013, 3:28 pm

Shadow River,

Welcome to Mizahar! Another aspiring writer, fantastic! I am positive Mizahar will help you along with that dream. We even having a Writer's Forum if you want to throw around any ideas! And, since you are so creative, maybe when you get your feet on the ground you'll pitch into the World Development! If you need any help, don't be afraid to message me, and I'll try to point you in the right direction!

Best of luck,
~Svasra
Svasra
Sit by the fire, and listen to a legend.

Words: 212637
Joined roleplay: January 4th, 2013, 9:20 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Oh wow, another newbie

Postby Shadow River on March 26th, 2013, 6:32 pm

Svasra,

Thank you very much. I make sure to check it out.
We all want to be different. I guess that makes us all the same. No?
Shadow River
The Shadow of My Own Life

Words: 14710
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2013, 4:23 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Journal