The Undated, Unnamed Journal of Shadow River.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Postby Shadow River on March 28th, 2013, 7:58 pm

~ Note: You guys can leave letters, peoms, stories, etc. in this journal.

I will not put dates in this journal, I will not name this journal. I will not try to be deep. I will not try to write perfectly. I will not write in this journal everyday.

But I will always tell the truth, I will be real, I will be loyal, I will be me. Because I'm afraid this is the only place that I can be me. Really me . This is only thing that I can love with all my heart.

Hopefully this is not the only thing that can love me.

We all want to be different. I guess that makes us all the same. No?
Shadow River
The Shadow of My Own Life

Words: 14710
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2013, 4:23 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Journal

Postby Shadow River on April 1st, 2013, 5:55 pm

The feeling is getting worse. I can't sleep much anymore without this intense burning in the pit of my stomach. I toss and turn in my sleep. Sleep... ha! That's humorous. My brain refuses to take it's slumber. I need to do something. I need to do something really important. I'm pretty sure I can do it pretty easily. There is only one problem.

I don't remember what is it, that I need to do. Oh please. Someone please. Please help me discover what is it I need to do. Because if I don't do it soon. I feel like... like I'm going to die.

We all want to be different. I guess that makes us all the same. No?
Shadow River
The Shadow of My Own Life

Words: 14710
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2013, 4:23 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Journal