Minnie's Swapbook

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Minnie's Swapbook

Postby Philomena on March 28th, 2013, 2:47 pm

Hullo, my ducklings!

So, Collin and Jules and I had an OMGasm on chat today, and came up with this: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post252202.html#p252202

This, my dear ones, is one of my proudest moments. For I, in my small way contributed a verse to the powerful play, by helping Collin come up with the bestest idea ever.

So, this is my Swapbook. There are many like it, but this one is mine. What I will do here, is to irritate my friends and heroes and heroines by writing scenes using their characters sometimes, and sometimes, they will even write me back stories about Minnie (which nOMG beST PRESENT EVER). We will see how full it grows. I think I am too shy to ask people, because I would hate to put them in the position where they really want to say 'no' without hurting my feelings. But, hopefully, once in a while, someone will think of me, too, and I will get to write scenes about other wonderful characters. If, you silly madman, you wish one written about you? Drop me a line, I'd love it.
Philomena
Player

Words: 718931
Joined roleplay: December 29th, 2012, 3:40 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

REQUEST FORM

Postby Philomena on March 28th, 2013, 2:57 pm

Would you like to do a swapbook with Minnie? Please fill out the form below and PM me...

Character requested: (Minnie, Iha, or Aramenta. Or an NPC, I suppose, if you wanted to write Lanie or Livvy or the Moth Maiden or some such)
Writer: Your name
Content warnings: Anything you think I would want to know you plan to do to her (violence, and level thereof, adult content, etc)
Request a story back: True or false - do you want me to write a story about you in return?
Philomena
Player

Words: 718931
Joined roleplay: December 29th, 2012, 3:40 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)