Looking for Spirit Guardian (Chaktawe)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Looking for Spirit Guardian (Chaktawe)

Postby Ma'ii on September 21st, 2009, 8:46 am

I want to make several [Flashback] threads from the time Ma'ii was on his Rite of Searching and I was wondering if anyone would care to play his Spirit Guardian Maʼiiʼ łiitsohiʼ, who usually appears on the physical realm as a fox.

I even posted an OOC thread at the Redstone Cliffs sub-forum.

I was hoping that my Spirit Guardian can tutor me in-game on Wilderness Survival, Hunting, Tracking, Food Preservation, and other assorted survival skills.

"We are with you in the raven, in our gods, in our wisdom. When you leave us, you take us. When you walk alone we follow. So take no path that would turn you from honor. For when you turn aside, we all do."
— Kalanue Chaktawe Blessing
Ma'ii
"Brother Coyote"

Words: 7934
Joined roleplay: September 11th, 2009, 10:27 am
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet
Scrapbook