Are You Insane? (Ana)

Branch on from " memories and reunions"

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Are You Insane? (Ana)

Postby Ximal on March 11th, 2013, 9:41 pm

LSteppign out and around into the alley beside the hostel Xi placed ana on the ground. A hard look glazed over him, probably the strongest he'd ever given her. then in a spark of anger he slapped her upside the back of the head, not hard enough to make her move but hard enough to let her know that he wanted too. "What in the blue petch was that ana? Giods damn it i thought you'd have some respect for dead family. You ruined absolutely everything i was trying to do. EVERYTHING. I was trying to get her to help us ie you me and zand. another arm which can fight is a bonus. And you go it an screw it all up. Gods damnit. Xi could feel his hand balling into a fist at his side. He was angry with her, angry with both her and revy. Zand had a right to be angry he'd screwed up and he knew it. But for once fo this little bitch not keep her petching mouth shut and her hands to her-goddamned-self ?

"You relly know how to petch something up don't you ? Just.... PETCH! You explain right her and right petchign now what the flying petch all that was a-petching-bout before i do some thing i'll regret later. Now spill it! Xi really wasn't in the mood to be pissed about, he'd seen something he thought he'd never see and it had all stemmed from her so he wanted answers and one way or another he was going to get them.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Words: 949188
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Are You Insane? (Ana)

Postby Ana Sol Starris on March 12th, 2013, 2:31 am

Ana remained limp in Ximals hold, her mind now drawing a complete blank as a tired wave of hypocracy washed over her body. Bathing her in her own self pity, she didn't even have the strength to cry out of the indignance she had been put through, the idiocy that was exhibited earlier, and most of all because she didn't have the right to be crying at that moment. What have I done..? She wondered, wearily as she took note of an alleyway, was Ximal going to beat her to a bloody pulp? She hoped so.

Instead she was set down on her feet, her back against the wall; she couldn't look at him and kept her chin down with her face tilted to the ground.

Smack

He struck her across the head, shocking her into looking up at him as he ranted and demanded explanations from her. Ana honestly couldn't tell him why she had done it, or said those things, maybe it would have been better if she went back to sleep. This was.. It was inconcievably unforgiveable in every sense of the words, she blinked, suddenly feeling rather nervous being told she had to speak, instead of being given the choice to, his vibrant blue eyes burned so darkly- her heart almost stopped.

It came in waves, the shaking, a chill flooding her system as she tried to formulate the words, a sheen of sweat started as she moved her hands in small ways.

Mouth gaping open for a few ticks, before shutting firmly. She couldn't say anything. Ana squeezed her eyes shut guiltily, fear giving way into paranoia, turning her head away from him- she couldn't bare to look him in the eyes now.

Some friend she was.
Last edited by Ana Sol Starris on March 14th, 2013, 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Words: 706912
Joined roleplay: January 11th, 2012, 3:27 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Are You Insane? (Ana)

Postby Ximal on March 12th, 2013, 1:06 pm

Silence. Usually Xi loved the sound but right now that was the utter opposite of what he wanted. Still livid, Xi took a deep breath and crouched down onto one knee to look ana in the eyes. The dark glow receding and being slowly replaced with the calm glare. "Just explain to me what happened. There must be some reason, help me see from your point of view, otherwise i'm just vilifying you. So an explanation would help greatly right now." Xi took a slow breath before raising a hand to rub his eyes gently. He was annoyed, and his back was starting to hurt again. nothing more than a scratch and it had done it's job. irritating the hell out of him. Xi shook his head, trying to figure out what exactly had possessed ana to do something like that.

"Ana, please just try to explain to me the situation, else wise i cant do anything. Though having said that i think you owe both revy and Zand an apology, at the very least." Xi wasn't exactly happy with the situation but he was trying to be the mediator as he was the only one who knew he was in the wrong and had accepted that.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Re: Are You Insane? (Ana)

Postby Ana Sol Starris on March 12th, 2013, 3:45 pm

"I can't ... I don't know how to.."

Ana finally replied after chimes of near deafening silence, stiffening as she prepared herself for more strikes and other such physical harming. Her legs had decided to lock up and freeze the muscles in place, putting her through a perpetual agony as her mind bidded her to flee Ximal. The Ana from Spires was quickly rebounding back to the paranoid thief of Sunberth that felt being near people was the wrong thing to do.

She glanced up at him uncertainly, glumly stating "I just wanted to hurt Revy.. But I honestly can't justify my actions, I just got so..angry.. If I would have known she was nuts, I would have avoided her like the plague.." she let her head fall again, come what may, she didn't want to impose herself on Zand after that "..would apologies even work? I wouldn't mean them if Revy is in the same room.."
Last edited by Ana Sol Starris on March 14th, 2013, 9:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Are You Insane? (Ana)

Postby Ximal on March 12th, 2013, 10:27 pm

She didn't know how ? Xi simply rubbed his temples before pulling his hand slowly down his face thinking. "Then figure out a way. The point is you've got to explain it out, or you'll do it again and possibly far worse." Then the silence ticked by slowly painfully. By all rights he should have given her another smack upside the head. His head was creaming at him for him to do it. But he held himself back, he knew that wouldn't help things at the moment. Then the silence broke and she cracked. She just wanted to hurt revy. But she couldn't justify her actions. Anger, avoidance. At least it made sense. She'd wanted to act out of spite. Xi took a deep breath as she finished her statement about whether apologies would work. Xi shook his head lightly before replying.

"It's not a case of whether they'd work or not. But a case of wether or not they are deserved. You made zand break. I've never seen that dureing the last season, not even seen her shake. I say her kill three people and not even care. But you brought her to the brink of her control with one fell swoop. At the very least she deserves an apology." Xi took a deep breath and brought his fingers over his eye's briefly before dropping his hand and placing it on ana's shoulder. "i can understand you wanted to hurt revy, but by proxy you ended up hurting zand worse. I end up thinking of you and her as sisters in the very least but she and revy have a " connection" of sorts or at least that's what i saw. So by hurting revy by extension you had a dig at zand. So you OWE both of them an apology. And wether ort not it work's nort is it accepted it's OWED."

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Are You Insane? (Ana)

Postby Ana Sol Starris on March 14th, 2013, 2:54 am

Ana listened to him sorrowfully as she tried to figure out what to say, it was just so hard, she seriously had no clue what had posessed her to say those things. To be that way. She should have picked up the hints, noticed the signs, shouldn't have been so stupid, an idiot, a worthless little girl that ate up their time and resources. Her face twitched, eyes threatening to burst, and her lips turned into a tense frown; pathetic, that was what she was, despicable, awful, by rights she shouldn't have even been there. She should have stayed asleep, she should have.. Done that, this, that, this, everything, nothing, her mind went every which way it could to cut her down, possibly worse than Ximal could have done at that moment.

Her voice came out weak, but harsh at the same time if such a combination was possible
"I won't apologize to that... that.. whack job.. I can apologize to Zand, but not Revy, not that... that.. bitch..." The words were forced out, something more than just random hatred, and confusing anger interweaved itself into the folds of her emotions; jealousy wiggled its way in to rest comfortably on her head. Revy was taking Zandelia away from her, she was going to, and Ana wouldn't, or rather couldn't let that happen while she was still around... But... Then there was the matter of Zandelia. If what Ximal was saying about Revy and Zand was true, then any hope of apologizing and taking Zandelia back were non-existant. It made her so angry..

So... So...Very angry.

The sound of grinding teeth would greet Ximal's ears as Ana would begin shaking all over, her hands had curled into fists, and her chest began to heave slowly up and down. In but a moment, Ana felt herself begin to lash out at Ximal... Half conscience of what she was doing at the moment, she was about to punch him when it knocked itself into her head that she was going to do something stupid. Her fist jerked, halted, and lowered, her entire mind was in extreme pain just for getting this way.
"GO AWAY!!" Ana shouted out at him, afraid of herself; she began to run, using her smallness in a attempt to avoid Ximals hands and begin sprinting, and in turn- not caring what happened next. Come what may.
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Are You Insane? (Ana)

Postby Ximal on March 14th, 2013, 8:57 pm

Xi was confused, why wouldn't she just tell him, eityher she genuinely didn't know or was just trying to distance herself, and she'd been trying to distance her self from everyone else for a long while. Xi shook his head and heard her, her voice a cross between a weak whisper and a almost accusing tone. Harsh and stabbing yet at the same time...docile and afraid, it was very strange. She wouldn't apologize not revy because she was a whack job ? Xi almost blotted out the rest and felt his hand ball into a fist before angrily stating back out with a firm tone. "And what about me then? You know about my problem, my...issue. So what is the major difference between me and her ? Honestly present me the problem? Everyone has their own problems. It's not because she's a whack job, not it's something else because if that was the case the you'd never apologize to me, ever. Xi watched her and something in her began to change, the docile nature faling and fadeing into the depths of anger, something was eating at her more than she was letting on and she just refused to tell him. Xi shook his head. Before hearing the almost screaching shout of " go away."

Snapping out his hand he went to grab her arm before she could bolt but it was too late, she'd ducked under his grip and raced off. Xi sucked down a breath before sprinting after here, his frame much less likely to help him keep pace with her smaller more nimble one. However the height of him and stride of his legs contradicted that. He could just about keep pace with her falling behind ever so slightly. But why was she running ? why did she want him to leave her alone ? Why was she doing what she did ? Xi couldn't pull out the answers. Was she just starting down the first paths of madness ? was she finally starting to fall to insanity? What was happening to her and those around him. His strides slowed as he gave up pursuit. No he'd lost her to the embrace of madness, he'd seen zand crack under pressure and he'd seen someone who acted tough visibly show a weakness. Either this city broke those who thought them selves unbreakable...Or something else was moveing behind the scenes and out of his power. What ever was happening. Xi didn't like it...It'd cost him more safety of mind than anything else. He could even feel that evil omen he'd been suppressing quite well draw a large haunting circle over him, almost like a dark cloud foreboding his imminent deconstruction. He was as yet unbroken, and would remain as such. This was not his time to give up, he would not give into the whims of this city. Though the fingers of doubt were already prying at his confidence. Soon he'd have to back up his bravado, and he'd need more than conviction to power through it.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Are You Insane? (Ana)

Postby Balderdash on April 1st, 2013, 6:58 am

Delicious rewards! Happy days and jubilation!

Ximal :
Skill XP Awarded
Intimidation 1
Interrogation 2
Persuasion 1

Lores: Keeping The Pimp Hand Strong, Justifying Keeping The Pimp Hand Strong, Ana’s Motive: Violence!, Women Have ‘Connections’, Nyka Changes People

Items and Consequences: A wounded ego.

Ana :
Skill XP Awarded
Philosophy 1
Failure 1
Escape Artist 1

Lores: Practicing Existentialism, Regressing To A Simpler Time, Megabitch Revy Shall Not Be Appeased, Being The Hypotenuse, Abusing Tininess,

Items and Consequences: Depression!

Abuse, anyone?.. An interesting little thread. I'm excited to read the rest. :D

If you have any questions or concerns about this grade, please PM me. A happy you is a happy Balderdash!

Balderdash
Not Entirely Rubbish

Words: 201561
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2012, 5:40 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)