Flashback And this is why you are special to me (Titus)

The actual first meeting of the two

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

And this is why you are special to me (Titus)

Postby Aleksi on April 1st, 2013, 9:22 pm

17th of Spring, 508 AV

Her little fingers gripped onto Night's mane as they went past the city gates. It was beautiful, rather quiet with people that looked quite a bit different than what she had seen at home. It was almost strange to see all these monks around, as Davon called them, but truth be told, Aleksi had no idea what they were.

At the age of just fifteen, this was her third big trip, but the first one she actually understood anything in. Looking about, she noticed the square center of the city, or what it seemed like and looked Davon's way What is that? And why is so many people there?, letting her feet touch the ground as she jumped off of her Strider. She was already bound, she already had windmarks and quite a few tattoos, a piercing on her tongue and her lower lip, so it was not so difficult to separate her from the crowd

That, my fierce darling, is the city square, where most big things happen, well, the public ones.. and where people just come out to have a good time

Aleksi nodded and stared walking towards it, knowing that Night would follow. By the time she was half way there, both the Strider and Davon had lost sight of her, and she, even though she could hear him calling for her did not respond. Instead, her eyes curiously lurked about the city, not paying much attention to potential threats, which of course, had to be changed in her future trainings.

Aleksi
Just your average (fe)male =)

Words: 187296
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2010, 10:14 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Titus on April 1st, 2013, 9:36 pm

Titus pushed his way through the crowd. Bumping and pushing people out of the way. "Move you petching loafers!" he yelled out. His mother had sent him into the square to buy some food for dinner. But by the gods how he hated it. He wasnt really a short person by any means, but there where just so many people blocking his way. He finally pushed into a small opening, taking a deep breath and relaxing. He walked forward looking of to the right. Next thing he knew, he was standing behind someone alot shorter then him. "Uh. Excuse me" he said trying to get the girls attention. She had tattoos, she looked really young. He sighed, before tapping her on the shoulder. "Hey, shorty. Youre in the way" he said.
Titus
Fight like a man, if that fails cheat.

Words: 57409
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2013, 12:04 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Aleksi on April 1st, 2013, 10:06 pm

Looking about, Aleksi just stood still, letting the crowd pass by her. It was not something she really cared about, since in Endrykas it didn't matter. Everyone knew everyone else, so bumping into them would usually just mean a whole lot of conversation, which she hated.

Her lips were slightly parted in amazement, as she barely blinked. All of a sudden, she felt arms on her shoulders and for a second, she thought it was Davon, but the person, whoever it was, was much larger than him at least in the shoulders. She turned around and well, had to look up quite a bit. Being about 4'6" at the time, it was almost impossible to look at someone straight in the eyes.

Moving her gaze up, she smiled at the... boy? man? that was standing before her and added Pass by me like everyone else does, with some annoyance to her tone. Rolling her eyes and poking his shoulder, she continued to speak Also, I am not a "shorty" so watch your mouth giant. Seeing Night make his way through the crowd made her smile, but the thought of Davon probably being behind him just made her growl.

Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Titus on April 1st, 2013, 10:28 pm

"Who you calling a giant?!" he said getting closer to her. He looked down at her, his eyes move backed up to the the horse now walking towards them. He stepped back and snorted, before shaking his head. He crossed his arms and shook his head. "Whatever I dont have time to deal with shorty's and their ponys" mumbled loudly. He turned walking past the horse. He slid his way into the crowd. Slowly blending into the crowd. The only thing standing out was he crazy styled hair.
Titus

Character sheet

Postby Aleksi on April 1st, 2013, 10:36 pm

She growled madly as she heard him call Night a pony. Once again, running away from the two that she came with, she followed the boy through the crowd, eventually, as she caught up on him, grabbing his shoulder and turning him around to face her.
What did you just call my Strider?! Who do you think you are, you petching giant?! Apologize, now! her eyes were filled with anger, nearly piercing as well as her high-pitched voice that for some reason, blended in with the crowd. Apparently, she was not as loud as she thought she could be.
A soft growl was heard in the background as a white, somewhat large feline appeared behind her, finding its way to her a lot quicker than the Strider and the man she came with.

Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Titus on April 1st, 2013, 10:48 pm

"You mean the pony? He's a pony!" he yelled. He pushed her back just a bit. "Why the petch are you in my face" he growled. "Why should I apologize? Huh? I dont even know you. Now begone!" he growled. He turned his eyes up to the feline. "Oh you've got a cat to?" he asked. His face looked seriously pissed. "What kitty? You gonna attack me? Let the monks have you then! Come at me!" he growled. His fist clinched up as he stood there looking at the cat. He pushed Aleksi to the side and stood infront of the cat. "Come on kitty kitty" he said his face turning into a smirk.
Titus

Character sheet

Postby Aleksi on April 1st, 2013, 11:02 pm

Her eyes were filling with more and more anger, feeding the cat's growls as her approached it. Her voice was soft as she spoke to the animal Stand back Luc before literally stomping to the giant, grabbing him by the shirt and with a loud growl adding I will rip your heart out if you say one more word silently, noticing that she might not want to yell due to those "monks" Davon had told her about. Frowning, she let the shirt go and mumbled You are not worth my time, boy, when you learn how to respect others, you might become worthy of being a warrior and speaking to me...
Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Titus on April 1st, 2013, 11:08 pm

Titus stood there for a moment. "Wench. You know nothing about me!" he growled. His fist clitched, the vains showing violently as the blood rushed through them. "What do you know about being a warrior!" he growled. His anger just grew inside of him like an animal. "Dont call me a boy eather! Im doing everything I can to help my mother! I am not a boy! You petching little... Gah!" He roared turning and pushing someone out of the way. "Petching little wench" he mumbled. He got to the end of the square, only to notice that he hadnt gone to pick up the rations. "Petch!" he yelled, turning around and pushing his way back towards the girl. He slowed down when he got close to her and just growled.
Titus

Character sheet

Postby Aleksi on April 1st, 2013, 11:14 pm

She just stood there with a violently angry look on her face. He just called her a Wench! He called her a wench and then spoke to her as if she was no warrior. When he approached again, she stepped before him and with one finger poking his chest, added At least you have a mother! How dare you call me a wench?! You know nothing of me and my culture! And for your information, BOY, I am a warrior, have been since birth, so I think I know quite a bit about it!
Her voice was way too soft to be saying words like those but the cat behind her growled mean enough for both of them. Hooves could be heard moving around the crowd as Davon and his Strider along with Night got closer.

Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Titus on April 1st, 2013, 11:20 pm

Titus grabbed her hand gently. He just stared into her eyes, his hand covering hers. His eyes showed a mix of pain and anger as he pushed her hand down. He looked over to the cat as it growled then up to the strider and the man. He sighed and pushed past her again and fading into the crowed. 'Stupid girl' he thought, 'what does she know'. He stopped for a second and smiled abit. 'She was cute though'. He got the rations and headed back to his house.
Titus

Character sheet

Next