Thayer's Scrapbook

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Thayer's Scrapbook

Postby Thayer on April 4th, 2013, 2:13 am

Personal Information

Name: Peyton

Sex: Female

Height: A short 5'4''

Weight: Fat (Well, in my opinion)

Location: Currently in the Midwest of North America, but moved from London, England

Interests: I love to listen to music, and my exceptional favourites are Hardstyle, Electro, Chiptune, Drumstep, Eurodance, Techno, EDM, Dubstep, Gothic Piano & UK Hardcore

I absolutely love poetry, but for some reason all the poetry I write turns out to be sullen, sombre and… dark. I love reading about all that morbid sadness and human problems because its refreshing and different. I tend to stray a little always from the light and delve in deeper into feeling and soul, because I believe that if you dig deep into yourself and pull out those secrets and issues, that that is what makes the best kind of poetry true.

Horror is my favourite book genre, that and movie genre. I love the gruesome goriness of blood and human vitals. Zombies are a highly interesting topic in horror and as well with certain monstrous creatures. However, the odd thing is, is that I can’t stand to watch movies with deformed people.

Deform
[dih-fawrm] de·form
v. de·formed, de·form·ing, de·forms

1. To spoil the natural form of; misshape: a body that had been deformed by disease.
2. To spoil the beauty or appearance of; disfigure.
3. Physics To alter the shape of by pressure or stress.
4. Geology To change the original state or size of a rock mass, especially by folding or faulting.
5. To change the form of; transform
6. Having the form changed, especially with loss of beauty; misshapen; disfigured: After the accident, the man’s arm was permanently deformed.
8. Become distorted or misshapen; undergo deformation

Synonyms: Distort, disfigure, contort, mutilate, damage, ruin

The start of my fear happened when I was eight years old. My parents had picked out a classic movie that they said they loved and put it into the VCR. I was excited to watch it, because it was rated PG-13, and at the time, I was too young to watch it, but was being allowed special privleges to do so. The movie was called the Goonies and the first sight of the deformed, demented man had me afraid of deformed people and mentally disabled individuals.

Favourites:
Colour- Black
Animal- Wildcats and Wolves
Song- Too New for a Name
Actor(s)- Cillian Murphy, Robert Downey Jr, Heath Ledger, Ewan McGregor & Steve Carrel
Music Artist(s)- Wasted Penguinz, Zatox, Rabbit Killer, Uppermost, Mayhem, Feint & Headhunterz
Movie- Sherlock Holmes 2, Red Eye, 9, Batman (All 3 Movies), In Time & Matrix (1 & 3)
Book- Halo, by Alexandra Adornetto
Time of Day- Noon (Outside of School) & 10 PM
Food- Noodles, Mangos, Almonds & Homemade Chocolate Icecream
Beverage- Mango Juice & 2% Milk

Social Status: At the moment I am currently “hanging out” with one friend so I have somewhere to sit at lunch, and I am “best friends” with a friend who is only “best friends” with me on the soccer field. I have many people who think I’m there friend, but am not. I don’t make friends easily, and I don’t keep them for very long, so I have given up and instead, went with “hanging out” with random people, and not get too close to them.

I did have a BEST FRIEND- someone who understood me, was mature, knew all the right things to say and was unlike all the other “popular guys” out there. He was different and unique and wouldn’t follow the crowd. I was best friends with him until he finally went into therapy for the abuse his family gave him. We lost contact and I have only been hearing from him once or twice a month.

School Status: A average, but a B in Algebra. I love Science and have a secret crush on my teacher, and I love English because I love to write and it’s a very admirably fun class.

Writing Status: I am currently writing a story on Wattpad called, The Corridor To Hell
I am also in the midst of writing a series of poems. The one in progress at the moment is called, Disarranged by the Stress of Life.

Current PCs:
Thayer Oniyo & Codeh

What This Scrapbook Is About:
The containments of this Scrapbook remain a mystery to me, but the majority of the time it will be filling up with:
-Pictures
-Rants about Topics in Life
-Things about Me
-Cute Sayings & Advice (Mine and Others)
-My Animals
-Random Fun Information
-Poems (Mine and Others)

Rules:
1. At the moment I do not want anyone posting anything, at least until I have gotten used to the use of this Scrapbook
2. I do not appreciate criticism, judgmental people, spammers, and flamers
3. If your post is relevant to “In Game” ideas, please private message me instead of posting it on here
Last edited by Thayer on April 6th, 2013, 8:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Please Note: School has started up, therefore I will be incredibly busy with classes and homework. To all who I am roleplaying with, please expect a delay in replies!
New Note: I will be away for a couple months, so I will be inactive due to my travels out of country. Thanks to all!
Thayer
Darkness Binds All Fear

Words: 144565
Joined roleplay: March 28th, 2013, 11:14 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) Trash Medal (1)

Thayer's Scrapbook

Postby Thayer on April 5th, 2013, 3:05 am

This song has been driving me insane since the longest time I could remember. Get it off my mind? Please?

Last edited by Thayer on May 24th, 2013, 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please Note: School has started up, therefore I will be incredibly busy with classes and homework. To all who I am roleplaying with, please expect a delay in replies!
New Note: I will be away for a couple months, so I will be inactive due to my travels out of country. Thanks to all!
Thayer
Darkness Binds All Fear

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Thayer's Scrapbook

Postby Thayer on April 7th, 2013, 3:37 am

So there are many things people don't know about me. I have put a list of the 100 things that you might not know about Thayer/Peyton on my blog. Check it out if you feel up to it, or if you simply don't care, check out the video I have down below. It's a song I just simply can't get out of my head.

Last edited by Thayer on May 27th, 2013, 2:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

Thayer
Darkness Binds All Fear

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Thayer's Scrapbook

Postby Thayer on April 7th, 2013, 3:39 am

Wolf

Scientific Name: Canis lupus

Appearance:
The usual classification of a wolf would be a carnivorous mammal with rounded ears, a broad and heavy muzzle, a larger, more muscular body of a dog, with sharp canine teeth and enormous paws. In North America alone, there are 10 recognized sub-species of the wolf, many of which vary in colour, weight and height.

Weight:
Adult male wolves average ninety-five to one hundred pounds and females wolves weight in at around about fifteen pounds less.

Packs:
Wolves are territorial and defend their territory through vocalizations and scent marking, and to do so with more success, they build into groups called packs to help protect themselves as well as the land they live on. Most packs contain less than eight members.
The wolf’s nature is to be a general docile animal with a strong aversion to fighting. Predation is not necessarily violence on these terms and instead it is the act of obtaining food for survival, but when other wolves are trespassing too close to enemy territory, feuds break out and end in violence and battles, causing the misinterpretation of wolves being a “monster". Packs hunt in territories of up to 600 square miles, so this is common to trample upon others’ territory. A pack may cover distances from 30-125 miles in a day, in this distance or more.

Hierarchy:
The hierarchy in a wolf pack neutralizes aggression, reduces conflict and promotes social order. There are two hierarchies in a wolf pack, one for both sides of gender. The alpha wolf is the highest ranking individual within the dominance hierarchy, followed by the beta wolf as the second ranking individual within the dominance hierarchy, which in turn is higher than the omega wolf as the lowest.

Hunting:

Wolves use direct scenting, chance encounter, and tracking to locate prey. In scenting an animal, wolves must usually be downwind of the prey, to get a better knowledge of the area their meal is at. The wolf has extremely powerful jaws capable of generating 1,500 PSI pressure, and with a mouth full of over 42 teeth, it is sure to be sharp and pointed and adapted enough to puncture, slash, and cling to their prey. The wolf's pointed premolars and molars are a useful factor in tearing and shearing the prey once it has been killed. Along with those teeth, there are also massive rear molars that aid in cracking and crushing bones. A wolf can consume almost twenty pounds of prey at a feeding, which can cause a little disagreement between packs with the amount of food each member should be allowed to eat. But sadly, wolves actually have a low hunting success rate.

Reproduction & Pups:
Strong bonds are needed to hold a pack together; if there were no bonds, each wolf would go its separate ways. Wolves become sexually mature at approximately twenty-two months, and at that age, once a male wolf has caught sight of their wanted mate, they start to act superior and aggressive to win their heart. Mating season for the wolf occurs in February and March and once they have had sex to reproduce their kind, the gestation period for the wolf takes a short 63 days.

Wolves bear an average of six young per litter. Litters of up to 14 pups are born in April through June, but the majority of the time wolf pups are born in April and May. Since then, the average pup emerges from the den at about one month of age.

Other Facts:
-Wolves can trot at five to ten miles per hour almost indefinitely
-A wolf may spend as much as a third of its time on the move
-A wolf's front feet are larger than their back feet

Thayer
Darkness Binds All Fear

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes