Greetings!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greetings!

Postby Khal'iah on April 4th, 2013, 6:50 am

Greetings one and all, I hope this introduction finds you well! Thus far, I must say that I am highly impressed with Mizahar and I look forward to becoming apart of this active and thriving community. That said, let's get on with this introduction! :)

1.) Name - or what you'd like to be called!

I'm the type of guy who makes one character and sticks with it for the long haul, so you may all refer to me by my character's nickname: Khal.

2.) What sort of RP experience do you have if any?

Where to start? Hmm...well, I've been actively roleplaying since I was in the eighth grade (about six years ago). I started out doing forum/post-based roleplay on MySpace and transitioned to several forums and sites after its eventual collapse; namely Roleplayer.me, Starwarsrp.net, and various fanon wikias.

3.) How did you find us?

I googled "Fantasy Roleplay" and this was the first result, took a look and was instantly hooked.

4.) What sort of RP style is your favorite?

I don't truly have a "favorite" style per se. All I really know is post-based RP so I'd say that covers this section. XD

5.) What do you like to write about - not write about?

Combat and strategy are my top favorite things to write about. There's nothing better than pitting your own masterpiece against the exceptional works of other writers on the field of battle! On the other hand, I'm not a fan of writing romance or anything "sappy" (unless, of course, its with my special someone).

6.) What's your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?

Thus far, I love the wiki! Having spent a large amount of time roleplaying on wikis, it feels like home to be examining articles and doing research to flesh out my character.

7.) What, if anythig, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?

Absolutely nothing.

8.) What would you like out of the Mizahar experience

I'd like to expand my skills as a writer and to learn a new style of going about roleplaying (i.e. money management, skill points, etc.)

9.) Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?

I'm not familiar enough with the site yet to have anything I want to see expanded upon.

10.) Anything else you want to talk about?

I'm pretty much open to talk about anything. If anyone reading this has any questions, comments, or wants to rant about Disney shutting down LucasArts, I'm game to listen. :)

"That which is most precious to me...I shall protect until my last breath."
-Khal'iah Vojak (Character Sheet)
Khal'iah
Guardian of the Rose

Words: 118454
Joined roleplay: April 2nd, 2013, 8:35 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Greetings!

Postby Brossk on April 4th, 2013, 11:03 am

Welcome Khal... :)

Hope all your adventures are interesting... :D
What is madness but nobility of the soul at odds with circumstance.

-Theodore Roethke
Brossk
That penniless vagrant you love to hate

Words: 15790
Joined roleplay: March 25th, 2013, 2:34 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Greetings!

Postby Magpie on April 4th, 2013, 12:18 pm

Welcome, welcome! Love to see more Akalaks around, one of my hometown races :) You'll find many battle-oriented players wherever you go, especially if you get in with the city guards in whatever city you end up in. If you have any questions, concerns, or problems at all, please don't hesitate to let me, or anyone else, know. We're all happy to help. Good luck!
Office ~ Riverfall ~ Starting Guide ~ Q & A Forum
Moderated Threads: Full up right now, sorry!
Magpie
A-flutter

Words: 324445
Joined roleplay: January 28th, 2013, 4:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Greetings!

Postby Khal'iah on April 4th, 2013, 5:00 pm

I thank you both for the warm welcome! I hope that our paths will cross in a thread (or two) someday soon.

"That which is most precious to me...I shall protect until my last breath."
-Khal'iah Vojak (Character Sheet)
Khal'iah
Guardian of the Rose

Words: 118454
Joined roleplay: April 2nd, 2013, 8:35 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Scrapbook