[Riverfall DS Office - Magpie] Behind the Leaves

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[Riverfall DS Office - Magpie] Behind the Leaves

Postby Magpie on April 29th, 2013, 6:40 pm

e
Can't imagine I'll need to put much here, as most things are usually discussed via PM or in another thread. However, if you'd like to nudge me on development ideas for Riverfall, or anywhere else in Cyphrus, feel free to do it here. Additionally, if I'm delinquent in grading something of yours, or posting to a modded thread, feel free to poke me here, or in a PM.

If you would like me to grade a thread in Riverfall, please post to the Riverfall Grading Thread in addition to posting here. I, and all other Riverfall staff, will grade the threads in the order they are submitted to the main grading queue. If for some reason you'd prefer I grade your thread, then feel free to nudge me in here and I'll claim it in the queue.

In regards to modded threads - I'm usually happy to oblige, provided my signature doesn't say I'm full up. Simply post and let me know what you're looking for and we can work something out together.

Planned Events :
  • Kavala Nysel Thread

Currently Modding :
Full Interaction:
Judging:
  • None at the moment
Guided Solo:
  • None at the moment
Guided Open:
  • None at the moment

Finished Modded Threads :

e
Last edited by Magpie on June 19th, 2013, 3:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Office ~ Riverfall ~ Starting Guide ~ Q & A Forum
Moderated Threads: Full up right now, sorry!
Magpie
A-flutter

Words: 324445
Joined roleplay: January 28th, 2013, 4:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)