Somewhere To Start

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Somewhere To Start

Postby Kilaht on June 8th, 2010, 4:20 pm

Alright, so I'm new here, and I just have no idea how to jump in this thing. Well, I do, but I'm coming up short by myself.

Here's the basics: My character is a Drykas, I'd prefer to start in the vicinity of the Cyphrus region. I was thinking maybe he and a few others could meet up for a group hunt or something? Not quite sure, I'm open to pretty much anything.

Other ideas are welcome as well, mainly I'd just not like to roleplay alone. Much appreciated!
Kilaht
Player

Words: 3457
Joined roleplay: June 6th, 2010, 6:18 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Somewhere To Start

Postby Kellan Lucia on June 11th, 2010, 2:24 pm

Hey, I'm Kellan! I've also been looking for someone to rp with and I looked at your character page. I think our character would get along quite well. Answer back if you are interested!
Daylight again, following me to bed
I think about a hundred years ago, how my fathers bled
I think I see a valley, covered with bones in blue
All the brave soldiers that cannot get older been asking after you
Hear the past a calling, from Valterian's side
When everyone's talking and no one is listening, how can we decide?
Kellan Lucia
5'6 OF GINGER FURY!!!!!

Words: 113386
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2010, 7:05 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Somewhere To Start

Postby Nina on June 12th, 2010, 12:12 pm

Heyyy :D

I really need somewhere to start, and BAM! This thread showed up and I was like WOW. My PC could do with some friends in the Sea of Grass. She's headed toward Riverfall and doesn't know how to defend herself, so she does need some valiant protectors. That is, if your PCs are interested...?

Please PM me if you think this is a good idea. ^.^
Nina
She Who Searches

Words: 13066
Joined roleplay: May 22nd, 2010, 12:22 pm
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet

Somewhere To Start

Postby Mindi on June 12th, 2010, 11:22 pm

Kilaht, since you are a Drykas, I am a Drykas, I want our characters to be old friends if that's alright. I was planning on Jietrem being exiled from Cyprus, by foot, for killing another Drykas's Strider (either a fit of rage or at least accused of it but really is innocent, I haven't decided yet, either way it is way out of his character). So I plan on having him expelled from the Sea of Grass, which could offer a chance to meet up some wandering defenseless females heading towards Riverfall.

I dunno if anybody is interested, but I'll be watching this thread for responses or you can PM me.
Mindi
The Blessed Healer, the Iron Brawler

Words: 28922
Joined roleplay: June 11th, 2010, 1:27 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Somewhere To Start

Postby Nina on June 14th, 2010, 4:18 pm

I really hate thread hijackers so I'll try my hardest not to hijack this thread, but I do have a suggestion. What if somebody just started an open thread in the Sea of Grass and then invited anybody that came onto this thread? ^.^ Then nobody would be waiting around for anybody else to tell them 'Chyeah, lets get this party started!"

Ehh, or not. I'm not that bothered about how this happens :D
Nina
She Who Searches

Words: 13066
Joined roleplay: May 22nd, 2010, 12:22 pm
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet