[OOC Thread] Try Not to Catch a Chill

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Encompassing a vast wilderness filled with flora and fauna of immense proportions, the Northern Reaches include all the Talderian Forest north of the Suvan and stretch into the vast permanent tundra and ice fields outside Avanthal.

Postby Nightbird on April 18th, 2013, 2:22 pm

Hi everyone. *waves* I have a question and it may have been answered somewhere but the board is huge and I'm new and still finding my way around, but.....I saw that you need to register your character if you'll be in Avanthal, but do you need to register a character if you'll be sticking to the Northern region for now? Or is it better to play it safe and just register over in Avanthal?

If I'm asking in the wrong place please forgive my irritating newness and I'm not sure who to message. >.<
Nightbird
Shivering Icycles Its Cold!

Words: 1515
Joined roleplay: April 16th, 2013, 6:56 pm
Race: Human, Vantha

Postby Sliver on April 18th, 2013, 7:21 pm

Even if you are going to be posting in primarily the Northern Reaches, I assume that is what you mean by Northern Region, though if I'm wrong feel free to say! Anyway, as long as you are there I would register for Avanthal, but you can also take a look at one of the maps of Mizahar. If it looks like the area your character is inhabiting is closer to the Spires, perhaps you should register your character there!

Hope this helps!
Sliver
Do I look like a woman who exaggerates?

Words: 358206
Joined roleplay: May 11th, 2012, 6:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Power Fork (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Nightbird on April 18th, 2013, 7:47 pm

It helps tremendously, thank you! I'll register my character, and I'm also working on my character sheet thought that one seems to be more detailed. I feel I'm moving so slowly, and I'm so impatient with myself! Thank you, Sliver.
Nightbird
Shivering Icycles Its Cold!

Words: 1515
Joined roleplay: April 16th, 2013, 6:56 pm
Race: Human, Vantha

Previous