A Few of My Favorite Things...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Lyall Gaius on April 23rd, 2013, 6:26 am

So... At the moment I have nothing to say, except there will be lots and lots of pictures here in the future, but right now I think going to sleep sounds like the most wonderful thing in the universe! That's right Darwin, evolution's not so great anymore, is it? Night... To myself I guess, since I'm probably the only person who's going to see this for a while. 0.0 On a different and slightly more random note, somehow I've become obsessed with The Mentalist in the past week... Huh.

Lyall Gaius
A man of many words is a man of few deeds

Words: 19228
Joined roleplay: March 17th, 2013, 5:21 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Lyall Gaius on April 24th, 2013, 2:43 am

So, this is a pencil sketch I drew tonight:
Lyall Gaius

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Lyall Gaius on June 11th, 2013, 7:27 pm

I think i'm obsessed with mizahar... Everything just blows me away. The lore is so detailed, the storyline is amazing, and the players are so active and creative. I completely just stumbled across this site and I'm so glad that I did.

Despite being a Mizahar newbie, I'm already so tempted to make another character. Maybe something a little less used, or more on the evil side, just to get a new perspective. Even with Lyall, it's been such a challenge writing what I have with him. I'm not sure if it says it in my profile or not - or if that's even an option - but I'm a girl, and I created a male character hoping it would help me in my creative writing class next year if I could think from a few different perspectives. It's so much fun though, and now I want to make a female PC!

Thanks to all of the mods for making (and keeping) this site as awe inspiring as it is.
Lyall Gaius

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Farah on June 19th, 2013, 3:38 am

Mizahar never ceases to amaze me either. Been familiar with the forum for about three years now, and I have yet to find another forum that can compare to its.. well, awesomeness! Haha. And I feel the same way. I am so tempted to create a Charoda and Nuit PC >:) But I don't want to bite off more than I can chew.. haha.

And that sketch is adorable!
Farah
The Inquisitive Feline

Words: 1682
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2013, 6:25 am
Character sheet
Plotnotes