Hello from Sara'sha

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello from Sara'sha

Postby Sara'sha on May 4th, 2013, 7:49 pm

Well i will say i have the hardest time being sure how to actually fill these out with answers that matter but here goes lol

1. Name - Call me Sara'sha Sara or just because i can the real name is Brian
2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? I have years of tabletop experience and online rp experience most of which have lacked in the ability to post paragraphs.
3. How did you find us? I had a friend who had seen the sight mentioned online point it out to me.
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? I enjoy every form of rp i can get involved with no matter what it is.
5. What do you like to write about - not write about? I can write about just about anything as long as i have a reason to do so.
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? The people are very friendly and have done their best to help me make sure i am set in all ways to get to the point where i am ready to post.
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? I feel as though the posts i have made aren't good enough so far.
8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? Lots of threads giving me lots of experience fun and new friends to talk to.
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? Not that i have seen so far.
10. Anything else you want to talk about? feel free to pm me and chat about just about anything ill join just about any rp thread and talk about just about anything.
Last edited by Sara'sha on July 17th, 2013, 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sara'sha
Player

Words: 2789
Joined roleplay: April 25th, 2013, 5:06 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hello from Das'Thar

Postby Chrysanthemum on May 4th, 2013, 10:03 pm

Greetings human! I'm new too! (;,, ^ ,,;)
"I might have some character traits that some might see as innocence or naive. That's because I discovered peace and happiness in my soul. And with this knowledge, I also see the beauty of human life." -Tobey Maguire
Chrysanthemum
is running under your floorboards!

Words: 2518
Joined roleplay: May 4th, 2013, 6:08 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet