[Note by Siren] Chrysanthemum

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Chrysanthemum

Postby Chrysanthemum on May 4th, 2013, 7:02 pm

Chrysanthemum

Appearance
Race: Kelvic
Height: 4'11'
Weight: 91 lbs
Birthday: 21st, Spring, 513 AV
Birthplace: Ravok

Physical Description:
(Human Form): Chrysanthemum is young eye-candy. Every part of her is thin and petit. Her eye color transfer from mouse to human as a lovely chocolate mousse color with abnormally large pupils. Instead of whiskers sprouting from her cheeks, her eyelashes are elongated and fluttery including a cute, little button nose. Her teeth are slightly crooked, but it gives her look a personality to it, thanks to her animal form. Her hair is a dusty light brown, like her mouse fur. Her hair resides just past her shoulders in thin, messy curls. Her skin is a pasty white color to mimic the patches of fur in her animal form. To match her hyperactive movements, she has strong muscles in her legs, stomach region, and arms. Her muscles create a curvy effect on her body including the buttocks and chest area. She is a young, fresh, and healthy female. She would be described as a delicate ballerina dancer with a light, a bit high-pitched, yet feathery voice.

(Animal Form): Now sexually mature and basically fully grown, her body length is a small 7.5 cm from her twitchy nose down to the base of her tail. Her tail length is a short 5 cm and weights a typical 10 g. Her fur is a dusty light brown color with blended patches of white. Her almond shaped eyes are a chocolate mousse color with very long whiskers and large pupils. Her small, mousy form is young and healthy as well as her human form. Mice like her are known to be good climbers, swimmers, and jumpers. (Reproduction starts at 6 weeks, ends at 28-30 weeks of age. Female house mice have an estrous cycle about four to six days long, with estrus itself lasting less than a day. If several females are held together under crowded conditions, they will often not have an estrus at all. If they are then exposed to male urine, they will come into estrus after 72 hours.)

Character Concept
Chrysanthemum is the most bubbly, optimistic lady one would ever meet. She can see the positive side in just about everything. However, she could be deceived quite easily due to her short-lived time. She is perceived as naive and could easily be taken advantage. Due to her animal side, she can be quite jumpy and nervous. When one raises a hand towards her, even if it's just a stretch, she would flinch back and shiver. Despite her happy side, she can be easily frightened and seek protection. She isn't the fighting type and rather hide in the midst of danger. Along with her little quirks, she has a horrid memory. She almost forgets everything and only remembers significant things from her past. She is currently unbonded but now at the age of which she longs for a bondmate to love and cherish for life. She doesn't want just a light bond to hold.

Character History
She doesn't have much history at all. All she really remembers is that her parents, whom are very different kelvic, tried to eat her in desperation for food. Even though her mother and father loved her, they were rather disappointed that she came out as a mouse. Her father was a cheetah kelvic and her mother a hyena kelvic. During desperate times, Chrysanthemum was in her animal form and her parents grew hungry with no food around. They resulted in trying to eat her but somehow the stupid little mouse got away. To this day, Chrysanthemum is still baffled that two huge carnivores had let a tiny animal like her get away. She believes that they gave up when she started to scramble, partially because they felt guilty. Or did they?
(Taken at 3-4 weeks old)

So far now, she is lost within the city of Ravok, Chrysanthemum has no idea how bad it could get later on... She doesn't understand the dangers of the city and how much the black sun want kelvics like her.

Language
Fluent Language: Common, Rodent
Basic Language: N/A
Broken Language: N/A

Skills
Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Wilderness Survival +20SP 20 Novice
Foraging +10RB 10 Novice
Stealth +5SP 5 Novice
Running +5SP 5 Novice
Escape Artist +5SP 5 Novice
Observation +5SP 5 Novice
Dancing +5SP 5 Novice
Wrestling +5SP 5 Novice

Lores
1)Knowledge of Poisonous Plants
2)Knowledge of Finding Amazing Hiding Places

Housing
She does not live in a house and is more of a city dweller. Sometimes when it rains or experiencing dreadful weather conditions, she transforms into a human to check into a nearby Inn. If she is ever broke and can't afford to rent a room at the Inn, she uses her animal form to her advantage and sneaks her way in!

Possessions
1 Set of ClothingImage [link leads to outfit look]
-Simple Black Dress
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Gray Coat
-Simple Black Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (wood)
-Brush (wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
600 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: Peridot PendantImage
How she ever got the heirloom? She can't remember for the life of her! She just remembers having it in her possession! When she changes to her animal form, she usually bites at it and hides it under her pile of clothes. She rather not lose the pretty, shiny thing. Are those claw marks on the chain, or teeth marks?

Ledger
Purchase Cost Total
Starting +600 GM 600 GM

Thread Listing
Fear and Naivety in Ravok ( 513 AV, Spring 49 ) (Incomplete)

Last edited by Chrysanthemum on May 28th, 2013, 6:09 pm, edited 14 times in total.
"I might have some character traits that some might see as innocence or naive. That's because I discovered peace and happiness in my soul. And with this knowledge, I also see the beauty of human life." -Tobey Maguire
Chrysanthemum
is running under your floorboards!

Words: 2518
Joined roleplay: May 4th, 2013, 6:08 pm
Character sheet

Chrysanthemum

Postby Siren on May 8th, 2013, 7:34 pm

Hey there!

I'm Siren, the local and completely harmless Character Sheet Liaison. In order to help you get the most out of your experience on Mizahar, I have taken a look at at your Character Sheet to make sure that everything is up to par!

Unfortunately, there are a few changes that have to be made before we can move forward! Please see the tabs below for details on these issues. Once the issues have been addressed, feel free to send me a private message, let me know you've fixed what I've pointed out and I will gladly remove the intervention!

[tabset=200]

Skills
Hey there, Just a small issue. you can't have less than 5 skill points in any skill to start :) So if you can fix that, you're good to go!
/tabset]

Write on!
-Siren
Siren
I'll sing you a sweet song...

Words: 69679
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2012, 3:14 am
Race: Staff account

Chrysanthemum

Postby Chrysanthemum on May 9th, 2013, 12:17 am

Siren wrote:Hey there!

Thanks! Changing it now, ma'am!

Editing: Phase complete!
"I might have some character traits that some might see as innocence or naive. That's because I discovered peace and happiness in my soul. And with this knowledge, I also see the beauty of human life." -Tobey Maguire
Chrysanthemum
is running under your floorboards!

Words: 2518
Joined roleplay: May 4th, 2013, 6:08 pm
Character sheet