[Verified by Banshee] Galilee's Character Sheet

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Galilee's Character Sheet

Postby Galilee on May 13th, 2013, 7:39 pm

Galilee
" The Mixed Blood "

General Information
Race: Mixed Blood [Myrian & Human]
Birthday: 21, Spring, 492 AV

Physical Description

Due to the mixing of bloods, he has very unique features. His father gave him most of the genetics, however his fair-haired mother brings in different shades in his appearance. He heightens slightly higher than the typical human race and more of a myrian 6'0" tall. He weighs a healthy 140 lbs. He has a triangular frame as men should have. He includes broad shoulders, slim stomach, toned arms and legs. However, he isn't extremely muscular and buff, just in the places needed so he looks evenly proportioned. A genetic mutation passed down, he has veins that often look as if they were to pop out of his skin around his arms and wrists within certain times. It is considered one of his lesser qualities. His skin isn't as dark as his father's but much tanner than his pale mother. It's more of a light peanut-butter color. His hair is a murky dark brown with hazel eyes like his father. He doesn't like to let his hair grow very long like the typical myrian style but cut short around an inch or two. His hair is unusually soft and his mother used to massage his scalp as a child so she could touch it. His facial structure isn't exactly squared off but more of a triangle. Ever since he started to grow facial hair, he would only shave off a bit, leaving stubble to keep an older look on himself.
Last edited by Galilee on May 26th, 2013, 3:21 am, edited 10 times in total.
I am Myrian and Human.
And Excessively Good.

I am what I am,
If you dislike me, then scram.
Galilee
I am a Conflicted Soul.

Words: 9485
Joined roleplay: May 12th, 2013, 9:09 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Galilee

Postby Galilee on May 17th, 2013, 1:48 am

Character Concept

Galilee is a rarity among his people and they often judge and question his moral issues. Being grown among the evil, being raised among the evil, being teached among the evil; He is excessively good. How could that outcome turn up? He is the kind of person with a soft voice in the background and isn't afraid to stand up for what is right. He absolutely despises the way his father forces his culture apon him, taking small doses of poisen to become more tolerant, drinking blood for when the time comes to be able to survive, and other rituals. Witnessing many crimes as a child created a disturbed personality within Galilee and seeing people dip to their low point can even make him shutter in complete disgust. However, he told himself that he must forgive them for their mistakes. Galilee knows he isn't perfect, so others aren't either. He wishes to be the opposite of his easily angered mother and push his temper far from him. He is often quiet, secluded, but also kind and thoughtful to others. He keeps a soft spot in his heart for the needy and feels that it is his duty to shelter them from the abusive and shower them with love. Not only will they heal but also know of atleast a small bit of sweetness is in the center of a bitter world.

Character History

Galilee was a child brought into this world with the biggest smile on his face. He didn't cry, but he sure did laugh. Most people would smile and take him into their arms. Maybe they would weep happily at the little bundle of joy. But not his parents. His mother was a human that had lived in Ravok with her family for many years and served Rhysol with pride. His mother had long, wavy blonde hair that reached her belly-button and extremely dark brown eyes. Her skin was as pale as the moon was white. Rather short but not stout. Her name was Melody. Melody had run away from her home out of anger and had a young boyfriend travel with her to many places. They were happy together and planned to marry, even if her parents didn't agree with the idea. However, one day their map was gone and a lot of their other more expensive belongings. They had to look for the closest civilization but had gotten lost beyond recognition. When they had made camp once more with their very few items, her boyfriend offered to keep a look out since they were in unknown territory. Melody agreed and fell into a deep sleep. That night, she had a nightmare of gore and death.

The next morning, Melody had a rude awakening. She felt a strong pain on her side and opened her eyes to see a race surrounding her. It caused chills up her skin. Myrians with weapons in hand had invaded their little camp. Melody realized that they had made camp in the dense forest near their city, Taloba. Behind the Myrians had lie her mauled boyfriend with a mallet in hand. He couldn't stand a chance against them. Most of them were women, except for two. One of those men, was her future husband. They had their weapons pointed directly at her face and Melody didn't know what to do except flee! She slowly stood up with her hands up, shakily dropping anything she had to show she had no weapons to fire back with. They kept staring at her with cold, hard expressions and then started to whisper to each other. That's when she bolted. She could hear them shouting and the crashing of feet to the ground. She could hear the blood pounding in her ears. She thought she was going to die. Melody dived into the closest bush and started to pray as hard as she could to Rhysol. The myrians already knew of her hiding place and started towards it. Suddenly, a small, yellow bird let out a startled cry. It had similar features of Melody, bright yellow feathers with a white belly; It was very thin and frail. It flew from it's nest from her tall bush making it appear that Melody were a kelvic. It was a miracle! The myrians were startled and jumped back but one of the women stabbed the bush she was in. She missed Melody by a hair! She could hear them speaking. They wondered if she was captured by the male that had accompanied her. The myrians had left the area afterwards, leaving Melody to the mercy of the forest.

Melody had stayed at her ruined camp for almost the whole day, cursing the myrians for what they had done. When night fell upon her, she grew fearful. Everyone knew the wilderness was dangerous, especially if the area was unknown to oneself. A thought occurred to her that if they had believed she were a kelvic, she would be accepted if she went to Taloba. However, it was dangerous. She would have to run into the same Myrians that had found her earlier for it to work. Hearing strange sounds nearby, her vote was unanimous.
She had to leave now. She took her belongings with her, including a leather bracelet on her dead boyfriend's wrist. She had made a torch with torn cloth wrapped around a thick branch and used her resources to spark up the flame. It had taken hours to figure out which direction it could possibly be in. When she had lost hope, she had seen a dimly lit area just ahead, past the trees. It had to be Taloba and Melody hastily made her way to it, only to have her foot snatched up by a trap set. She dropped her torch and other belongings, snuffing her only light and leaving her hanging upside down defenseless. Melody started to shout cursings and cries of pain for a while before she heard something rustle nearby. A young man that was a part of the group she had escaped from came out of hiding and approached her. He held a small dagger in his hand and he had to squint to identify who she was. Once he did, he went up to her face with a stern look on his face. The first thing he said was, "Why are you here."

A week after the two met, Melody was brought into Taloba safely and living in the man's home with his family. She learned his name was Tatuuk of The Changing Moon. He had to explain to his family how she was with a human that had taken her for a slave and the human had idiotically gotten lost with her. Melody had to make sure she appeared who she had been thought to be and it wasn't hard since she had own kelvics before she left Ravok. She told the man that she didn't like to be in her animal form since she was so small and vulnerable and caused her stress. He told her he understood. She lived with him for a while and had to sometimes deal with suspicious people. However, that changed when she went out hunting with Tatuuk one day and had captured one of the yellow birds for her usage. Her plans were genius until the yellow bird had symptoms of pregnancy. Melody panicked. She decided that it was time to pretend she had bonded with Tatuuk. Melody had completely deceived the faithful myrian. Due to his culture, once they married, Tatuuk would have to live with her. Melody chose to go back to Ravok to finish her plans without worry of being slain by the other Myrians.

Tatuuk and Melody had lived in Ravok for only a few days before they decided to make love. Since birds weren't pregnant as long as humans, it worried her. How would she make this work? One day, while Tatuuk was out of the house, the yellow bird died of an unknown illness, killing the unborn bird as well. Melody was relieved, yet sickened. Her bird had died so now she would have to carry on without it. She had to find another. She went from store to store to find one and her efforts prevailed. She could keep up her veil of lies.

Months later, Melody found that she had gain weight where she never wished she had. All those times Tatuuk and her had tried to get pregnant, actually worked. Melody had falsely believed that she was infertile much too early. However, when Tatuuk had begun to realize his wife was pregnant he told her not to shift too much, in fear that it might hurt the baby. Melody praised Rhysol that day.

This was how Galilee was conceived.

Galilee's life as a child was so twisted by lies and mistakes but he never even realized it. He was just the bubbly, cheerful child that Ravok had beat down to a pulp. Tatuuk was so excited that he had a son, pushing his culture in his face when Galilee never wanted it. His father especially loved to teach him his cultural dances and tracking. His mother had the honor of teaching him a few tricks in medicine and surviving in the wilderness. However, he didn't really show much interest in that kind of stuff. He loved tattoos. It was a strange thought, but Galilee always hung around bars where men with many tattoos would stay and drink. He studied them and tended to draw what he saw on paper. He was pretty good at drawing. It taught him how to tattoo as well so he took his allowance and ran off to buy a tattooing kit. Once he did, he immediately started working and created a tattoo on his wrist of a featherImage for his mother's animal form. Sadly, even with his talents the other children of Ravok had made fun of him since his mother was a "dirty kelvic slave". No one could recognize his mother from the past since she had changed so much.

One day, Galilee was walking home and the same children had followed him. They threw rocks at him and called him names. Tatuuk had seen this out of the window of their home and ran out of the house enraged. He threatened the children and scared them so bad, most of them urinated themselves. The parents of those children were outraged and the ones with the gnosis of Rhysol had cursed Tatuuk. From these curses, they had left Tatuuk so deranged he ended up committing suicide out of fear and confusion right in front of Galilee.

After that incident, Melody revealed her true self and Galilee had hated her ever since. He swore that he would leave once he became of age and never have anything to do with her ever again. He kept his promise and now wanders the streets of Ravok. The day he left his mother, he secretly stole -er- inherited his mother's bracelet that was once her dead lover's. She loved that bracelet and it was his way of punishing her for her sins. This was probably the worst thing, the only thing, he had ever committed in his lifetime.
Last edited by Galilee on May 21st, 2013, 12:50 pm, edited 7 times in total.
I am Myrian and Human.
And Excessively Good.

I am what I am,
Galilee
I am a Conflicted Soul.

Character sheet

Galilee

Postby Galilee on May 17th, 2013, 1:50 am

Languages

Fluent: Common
Basic: N/A
Poor: N/A

Gnosis Marks

(Pending Approval)
~Placeholder for Future Marks~

Lores

1) Knowledge of Creating Unique Shades of Purple Ink Colors
2) Knowledge of Poisonous Plants and It's Effects

Skills

Skill Image Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Image Tattooing +26SP 26 Competent
Image Drawing +10RB 10 Novice
Image Dance +9SP 9 Novice
Image Tracking +5SP 5 Novice
Image Wilderness Survival: Forests +5SP 5 Novice
Image Medicine +5SP 5 Novice

Color Coding :
XP
SP
RB

Novice
Competent
Expert
Master
Last edited by Galilee on May 21st, 2013, 1:42 pm, edited 13 times in total.
I am Myrian and Human.
And Excessively Good.

I am what I am,
Galilee
I am a Conflicted Soul.

Character sheet

Galilee

Postby Galilee on May 17th, 2013, 1:51 am

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Midnight Black Shirt
-Simple Light Dusty Brown Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Jacket
-Simple Dark Brown Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
-Tattooing ToolKit
-Heirloom: a Leather BraceletImage with bronze and wooden beads including a silver wing.
-600 Gold Mizas

Housing

Galilee does not live in his own home anymore. He hops from Inn to Inn, trying to discover what he wants to do with himself. Maybe even find a decent person to room with to lower the cost of housing in the future. He really wants to see life outside of Ravok, believing that anywhere has more good than there. He thinks he's seen the worst of it. He might be right.

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
No Housing +500 GM 600 GM
Tattooing ToolKit -25 GM 575 GM
Last edited by Galilee on May 21st, 2013, 12:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.
I am Myrian and Human.
And Excessively Good.

I am what I am,
Galilee
I am a Conflicted Soul.

Character sheet

Galilee

Postby Galilee on May 17th, 2013, 1:53 am

Thread List
*Inquiring for a Gnosis*

Year Season Day Thread Company Summary Thread Type Grade
513AV Spring 70 It's Time to Move on Golden Amur A mixed blood and kelvic meet, both leaving behind memories. Current -
-AV - - [url][/url] - - - -