[Issues found by Banickle] Jack Draer

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Jack Draer

Postby Jack Draer on May 21st, 2013, 2:18 am

Johnathan "Jack" Draer

Appearance

Race: Human, Svefra
Birthday: Spring 5th, 490AV
Birthplace: Kenash

Appearance: A strapping young lad standing at 5'9, with skin bronzed by years of lounging in the sun, keen turquoise eyes, a lithe body well-toned from running, and a well-defined face with a small scar above his left eyebrow where a chair once hit him. Jack keeps his hair slicked back and well-groomed, and prefers to dress in a doublet and loose pants for freedom of lower body movement, and a cravat. Always a cravat. Even if it pushes the bounds of good taste, he will have his beautiful cravat. Cravats are cool.

Character Concept

An embarrassment for his family and all those surrounding him, Jack Draer is a rather catchy-sounding gambler with a fast mind, faster mouth, and a hedonistic streak a mile wide. Vain, overconfident, and a touch callous, Jack considers himself a free spirit who is the life of any party. Everyone else considers him insufferable. Similarly, while he thinks himself a ladykiller, some of the ladies are seriously considering killing him. Many of the seemingly innumerable people who he owes debts to agree with them. Some of the ones who owe debts to him are in the boat as well. Despite all his shortcomings, however, Jack is a loyal man to those he is close to, and will put his neck on the line if it means theirs stays in one piece. If they can't fend for themselves, that is. It is a pretty neck, after all.

Character History
Forthcoming.

Language

Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language: Fratava
Poor Language: Pavi

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Persuasion 14 SP 14 Novice
Brewing 10 SP 10 Novice
Disguise 5 SP 5 Novice
Brawling 5 SP 5 Novice
Observation 10 RB, 16 SP 26 Competent

Lores

Helpful Lores:
Lore of Draer History
Lore of *****ing Good Ale

Possessions

1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Silver)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
-Broad brimmed hat, brocade
-Slippers, silk
-Boots, riding
-Shoes, dancing
-Halfcape, ramie, dyed & fur trimmed
-Boots, high
-White gloves, silk
-Knife, wrist
-Boa constrictor
-Ring, gold
-Cloak, ramie, indigo
-Tunic, silk
-Tunic, ramie
-Belt, leather
-Breeches, silk, brocade
-Breeches, ramie
-Undergarments, satin
-Robes, ramie
-Robes, velvet
-Card deck
-False faces kit
-Hangover tonic (x5)
-Nettle cloak
-Toolkit, grooming
1000 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: A "lucky" (loaded) pair of fine ivory dice

Housing

Suite:

Business

Name of Business: Draer's Bottled Dreams
Type of Business: Brewery
Location: Just outside the city proper, hugging the Kenash river.
Description: An ugly, lumpy stone building sitting next to the Kenash river. Smoke and steam rise from an assortment of pipes on the roof, and runoff pours into the marshy water. The inside isn't much better; a mess of copper pipes, steaming vats, and gauges.
Debt: 2002.21GM

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +1000 GM 1000 GM
Clothes & Snake -397.68 GM 602.32 GM

Thread List

Link your current & past threads here!
Last edited by Jack Draer on September 5th, 2013, 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jack Draer
Secret Agent

Words: 2020
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 12:08 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet

Jack Draer

Postby Banickle on September 5th, 2013, 4:17 am

Open Up & Say Ahhhh! :
Greetings Jack,

I have reviewed your Character Sheet and there are just a few things that need to be adjusted before you proceed any further.

• Be sure to add Svefra to your Race.
  • No History, like, at all? Hmm.
  • Do you still want to take the Lore of Delicious Chocolates now that you are brewing fine ales?
  • Your Suite needs a description, but be sure to be mindful of how fancy it is. Start with a Good-Quality Fireplace, Bed, Trunk or Chest of Drawers, Chair, and Table or Desk. You can purchase additional items, as needed.

If you have any questions or concerns, in regard to this intervention, do not hesitate to send me a Private Message. Actually, I expect to hear from you once you have made all of the necessary changes. Then - and only then - shall I remove this smelly swamp from your stunning CS!

Happy Writing,

"May I swing you a lullaby? Shall I slay you a tune? It will be fun, I promise, to fear my croon!"
Banickle
Shall I slay you a tune?

Words: 138636
Joined roleplay: April 23rd, 2013, 12:36 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)