[Sanctuary] Heads Collide [Fun times with Sorian]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Postby Mao on June 19th, 2010, 9:08 am

It definitely was not lost on Mao the needs and attention she craved. Maybe it was because of the sensations that usually washed through her in this time of month, but she felt the burning desire for her partner surge to her very core, and her thighs clenched tightly at the thought. She watched as he disposed of his clothes and swam to her, and she allowed him the luxury of sweeping her up in his arms and kissing her neck. In response, however, she had wrapped her arms around his neck once more, tightly, clinging to him as if in fear that she would be swept away.

"If by what you mean is missing your sadist self? Of course I did." She teased, turning her head to clamp down hard enough on his neck to draw blood, which she lapped up almost contentedly. "Still your blood is delicious, and still your voice makes my heart race faster." She freed herself from his grasp once more to push his body against the firm rock behind them. There was a pause and a smile as she wrapped her legs around his waist and dug her nails deep into his shoulder, tearing at the flesh, and exposing it to the wind and the unforgiving waves.

"Yes, I missed it." She purred to him, leaning forward to trail her tongue along his cheek. "There's no one that could ever replace your raw love, don't you know?" She might have laughed lightly at her own words, but it was a truth that she held very dear. In her life of wandering the lands, never had she decided to couple with another man. The desire never came after she had met Navis, and whatever men had their eyes clouded in greed and lust that trailed after her were readily denied or disposed of on the spot. That was most likely the only aspect of her instinctual self that never reared it's ugly head. The heat was kept only for her bond mate, and him alone.
Mao
Nyancat

Words: 151412
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2010, 10:03 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Lore Author (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Donor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Sorian on June 19th, 2010, 7:46 pm

His grasp tightened and his breath turned into a pleasured hiss when Mao dug her teeth onto his flesh, and the salt of the sea kept on biting at the wounds even when she was licking his skin. She couldn't be gentle, no. It wouldn't feel the same, it wouldn't be the same if she was. Always so violent, despite the toned down proportions. He has always loved that about Mao.

But what he felt, like what she did too, was so much deeper and so much more meaningful than just the desire to be satisfied physically. Every grasp on his hair, every bite to his skin resonated with emotions that embodied the union that their souls had been bound to. He had not felt so good and so fulfilled in a very long time, and her assurance gave him peace. Violence, bloodiness, savagery, all of these didn't matter even a bit, so long as she was there.

Complete, animated and alive. These were the words that he'd use to describe himself when she's with him, near him, and especially, in him, as she was about to be.

The way she encircled herself around him made him grunt and cuss in pleasure, and made him lock his embrace on her back. It was as if he feared that she'd disappear with the tide too if he held her any gentler. He never wanted to let her go, and never will. He slipped his member inside her, and held on tightly, pushing out all the way. A bit of his teeth grazed her own shoulder, and as he watched how her blood rolled down in small lines, he whispered words that sounded more excited than solemn.

"Don't you dare let me be separated from you again. It won't ever happen again. This is all I live for. To serve you is all that I live for."

What he was saying inside, however, was a bit different, and much, much sappier.

"To love you is all that I live for."
Sorian
The wheels of life have slowly fallen off

Words: 202697
Joined roleplay: December 27th, 2009, 8:45 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Lore Author (1) Trailblazer (1)

Postby Mao on June 23rd, 2010, 7:30 am

Despite the frigid waters that enveloped her, Mao could feel the warmth in her blood coursing through her veins and heighten her senses. She felt every curve of Navis’ muscles beneath her fingers, rippling, expanding, and it eased her mind. The burning sensation in the pit of her stomach was unbearable, and she found herself catching her bond mate’s lips with her own in a vicious kiss, with canines that tore at his lips and drew blood.

There was the soft voice in the back of her mind, urging her to be quicker, fiercer in her reactions to his, to let him know that she was entirely his. It was as if her anxiety when she awoke that morning had simply deteriorated. After all, she had found her heirloom and had been reunited with the one male that understood her needs. She was, indeed the happiest she’s ever been, and it showed by the enthusiastic sounds that escaped her lips when she felt him enter.

When he spoke then, she could barely retain any attention, because the instinctual heat was threatening to overcome her senses. She clawed at his back, and trailed her tongue to his ear to murmur sweet words into his ear. “Navis…. Navis.. My love…” Her voice was thick with desire and raging emotions, but still she went on. “I can’t lead you… Be yourself. Because in the end, I will one day return to what I truly am. Don’t you see?”

Perhaps that was what Kavala helped Mao to truly understand. She was a kelvic, and whether it was a curse or a blessing, she was not entirely sure. All she knew now was a life of solitude was not ever possible anymore. She would crumple and revert to her jaguar self, and perhaps become untamable and anguished for the rest of her life.
Mao
Nyancat

Character sheet
Scrapbook
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Sorian on June 24th, 2010, 8:29 am

Navis' rapacious and passionate pace seemed to slow down with every word spoken, every whisper expressed. He was definitely listening, and listening quite intently, but the meaning of his love's plea was lost to him.

Streams of blood poured out of Navis' mouth in light flows when the razor canines caught his lips, but he merely smothered the wound by taking Mao's mouth back into his own, letting her taste more of the thick essence of his life, his love and his promises. He looked into her eyes with orbs that signified a deep fear and confusion at her words, mind-wracking thoughts that he tried desperately to pound out of himself by making love more vigorously. In his heart he could not hide the fact that yes, he was afraid of her. Scared completely of the nature of the 'end' that was to come. He has already suffered her loss once, he was not going to let anything separate them again.

But the bond between them was even fiercer than their love-making. Miles by far. It seared him through like a blade, as if it was carving his heart up in messy, bloody letters. She was talking about becoming a jaguar again, perhaps permanently. It was a message that was terrifying to him, but he wasn't planning on faltering. If he could not reach her when the animal inside returns in full, he would at least want to be ripped apart by her, and only her. If the bloodlust in her very veins was to render all else moot and insignificant, if wild instincts drove the memory of him out of her, he'd want to disappear without a second thought.

Kisses brimming with love and blood came in furious droves between them, at the end of which Navis stopped the deed for a moment. Paranoid creature that he was, it was beginning to conquer his mind and mood. Before he plunged back, he smiled sadly at Mao. He still didn't understand all of it, but they were, for the time being, enough for him to make a clear and concrete statement.
"No matter where this ends, you will have me. And you'll only be mine. I have lived for you, I've killed for you, I'd die for you. And even when that comes to pass I will live again, and again for you. Let yourself go wherever, you will never be rid of me."

His grip on her back tightened as salt water licked the scratches on his back, determined to hold on to her despite whatever kind of pain he had to go through. If pain was the price, if heartbreak the verdict of their union, he'd turn each and every torture into pleasure and self-duty.
Sorian

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Mao on June 26th, 2010, 1:00 am

Mao’s slender fingers knotted themselves in Navis’ damp black hair. Her body rocked with the waves pushing themselves against them but her focus was entirely on her bond mate. She felt the flicker of fear surge through his body, and for a moment her visage reverted to one of calm and gentleness. The waves of pressure in her abdomen from her sudden release left her exhausted and clinging to the Akalak so as not to drift away, but her words were especially forceful when she spoke.

“You don’t need to tell me these things, Navis.” Breathing labored, she pulled herself up to plant a kiss on his cheek. “I can feel you in my heart. These are the only sappy words you will get from me.. Your proclamations of love are not required, I can feel it in my skin and the blood that freely flows from you. Hush and let the shadow of what you once were take over. Don’t allow that Sorian to affect you so.”

There was a part of her that feared domestication above all else, but who was to say how long she was to stay in Sanctuary? The konti had said she must get to know Sorian, but she knew that if she attempted to do such things only violence would come from it. She abhorred the lighter side, and she didn’t necessarily understand why.

There was a slight blush deepening her cheeks at her next words. “..Thanks for helping me look for the necklace, by the way…” Then a light slap to his shoulder, “Even though you DIDN’T do anything to help. Useless blue gorilla!”

And then she pushed away from him, swimming back to the shore with fluid strokes. Once her foot made contact with the soft sand she walked the rest of the way, airing herself out amongst the calming breeze before tugging the blue dress back over her head. The swaying sea of grass was mesmerizing to her, as was the clear blue sky with not a cloud in sight. How she longed to stretch her legs and sprint across the landscape in mere chimes, but the sinking feeling in her stomach was beginning to take its toll. Careful hands made sure her precious heirloom still clung to her neck, then she turned, beckoned toward Navis and began to make her way to Sanctuary.
Mao
Nyancat

Character sheet
Scrapbook
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Sorian on June 26th, 2010, 3:35 am

Navis didn't struggle when his bondmate began to disassemble their joint bodies together, only letting his tight embrace slip away slowly and tilting his head with a confused look to himself when she had started swimming away. He remained pasted to the rocks by himself for some seconds, brooding and contemplating alone.
"Did she just call me a useless blue gorilla?" He smirked at her gesture, far more pleased that she indeed said thanks than anything else. A 'please' and a 'thanks' in the same day from Mao. It made him fuzzy and warm inside somewhat, but it worried him too. She spoke of not giving in to the lighter side, to domestication. As he watched her swim away, he silently wondered with pursed, amused lips who really was the one turning soft and cuddly.

Though it didn't pain him by any means, Mao's words about Sorian distressed him. Kavala had always tried to cultivate a more friendly means to bond the two halves, and so far they both had shifted from being adverse to being begrudgingly accepting. He had realized the necessity she had spoken of, the importance that they lend each other their strengths, after all the times they had seen only the weaknesses and the cons of being each other's shadow. Yes, he realized, but he would definitely not act on them, especially when Mao is so against it.

She really loves him, the way he is, the way they had always been. That much was understood.

Slowly getting up from his laid back position the Akalak started to make headway for the shore, hurriedly putting on his trousers while screaming
"Hold on, wait for me kitten!", practically jumping into the only piece of battered clothing he had before sprinting and stopping beside her.

He remembers where Sorian had hidden the key to Mao's complete freedom, but strangely, he felt no wish to play Judas and use it himself. Somehow he felt a certain level of unsaid gratitude to Kavala now; savage that he is, it will remain that way. But despite his denials and his constant struggling to revert back to what he was, her efforts were definitely starting to triumph over his selfish will.

There was nothing he could do, nothing but enjoy the times for now.

Thread ended.
Sorian

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Previous