[Fenris' Book of Scraps] Carrion for the Brain

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Fenris on June 2nd, 2013, 1:04 am

Behold!

Herein lies the musing, grumblings and otherwise random thoughts of one Fenris Gyrs - your friendly neighborhood vulture. Kelvic by nature, gravedigger by profession.

Firstly, ladies... take a gander (so pun-y) at this fine specimen of a bird and ask yourself: when have you last seen a bird so charming, so downy and oh so handsome -wiggles tailfeathers-

Second matter of biddness. I have parked my fluffy behind in Wind Reach for the Summer season. As such I expect to thread with many a fine Inartan (and my, are those Inartans fine) during my stay.

That is all for now.

Bird-brain out.
Fenris
Let me dig you a grave

Words: 20632
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2013, 1:38 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Fenris on June 12th, 2013, 3:24 pm

Hey y'all. Just wanted to throw up a post here to let Kallian, Lavira and Eoin know I will be posting. Life got busy and bird-brain here got all caught up in it. But I have returned! Sound the horns!

Heh. Apologies for the ridiculous wait.
Fenris
Let me dig you a grave

Words: 20632
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2013, 1:38 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet