Closed The Gargoyle, The Unbroken, and The Moron (Ximal, Titus)

An odd meeting with a master and two unpracticed fools.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

The Gargoyle, The Unbroken, and The Moron (Ximal, Titus)

Postby Ximal on March 23rd, 2013, 2:29 pm

As titus failed to lift the timber Xi sighed, at least at his explanation, his father used to do it? Xi shook his head lightly, if only he knew. Xi sighed stepped over to the log and slid a hand beneath the log before tipping it back and laying it across his shoulders, helping to use both his balance AND his strength to lift the mighty thing onto his shoulders, in a way which looked near effortless. Xi coughed lightly and sifted the weight across his shoulders to even out his load. Then he spoke slowly. "Well looks like you two have a lot to learn" Xi smiled slowly before taking off on a light jog. "Well if either of you wanna learn how to pick up this log, then follow me jogging, you might learn a thing or two."

oocSorry for the extra short post i'm just not in the right place this morning.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Words: 949188
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Sha'kar on March 24th, 2013, 3:49 am

Sha smiled for a moment as he was told that his attempt was better than he had thought. Sha looked at Titus and then back to the man. Who now so easily bore the weight of the log upon his shoulders. Speaking of learning from following him, and so Sha did. Taking up a light jog as he tried to keep pace with the giant.

Sha wished to learn as much as he could from the giant, and this jog may just bring him some knowledge. The jog would give him some exercise as well. He just hoped that a conflict didn't spring from the arrogant man taunting or wishing to fight with Sha or the giant, although this seemed unlikely at this point.

Age may wither the stone, and it may shatter will, but I will stand tall till the end.

"Uphis guide my hand and keep my blade beneath your sway"

Vocal cord damage - Odd rasping hoarse voice
Sha'kar
Player

Words: 11980
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2013, 8:53 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet

Postby Titus on March 24th, 2013, 4:39 am

Titus shrugged and jogged behind them. He keep his eyes on Sha, just incase he wanted to try something. His lance was resting across his shoulders, as a small smile played across his face. He looked up at the sky feeling the sun on his face. He felt abit at ease, atlease if the statue-man wanted to attack him he would have something to do. Titus turned his gaze to the log on Xi's shoulders, before turning it back to the road.
Titus
Fight like a man, if that fails cheat.

Words: 57409
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2013, 12:04 am
Character sheet

Postby Limey on June 5th, 2013, 1:27 am

Sha'kar

Skill and Lore Rewards
Skills Lore
Meditation 2 Titus: Arrogant
Observation 1 Knowing Your Mistakes
Socialization 2 All Training Is Worth It
Running 1 To Try And Try... And Still Fail

Titus

Skill and Lore Rewards
Skills Lore
Observation 2 A Statue? No... A Challenge
Bodybuilding 1 Know To Pick Your Fights
Rhetoric 1 Defeated By A Log?
Running 1

Ximal

Skill and Lore Rewards
Skills Lore
Bodybuilding 1 Using The Sun To Mask Yourself
Tactics 1 Titus: Stroppy Child
Observation 1 Careful With That Stick, Now...
Rhetoric 2 The Importance Of Humility
Teaching 3 The Importance Of Practice, And Encouragement
Running 1

Additional Notes :
Wasn't really sure what to make of this one. I thought it would morph into a combat training thread, but Xi took it a different way... or did it just peter out due to boredom? Could be the case.

Either way, it was well-written on all parts. Titus' staggering arrogance, Sha's enigmatic nature and Xi's cunning teaching skills were all well-evoked. Hope to see more from all of you... well, I know Xi won't bugger off, at least...

Any questions or queries, please PM me.
Limey
[Insert G&R Lyrics Here]

Words: 91990
Joined roleplay: January 20th, 2013, 10:32 pm
Office

Previous