Yo.,!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Yo.,!

Postby Kivanc on June 4th, 2013, 9:41 pm

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!
Hello all, the name's Ken! And not the barbie-doll Ken, mind you, but rather the female Ken... You know, the cool kind? ;)

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
I've RPed in a few other sites before and have RPed on and off for roughly more than two years but most all are potter-versed. It's my first time in this kind of original fantasy and frankly, I'm fairly excited about it. :D

3. How did you find us?
I came across Mizahar through Google while I was searching for a new, fresh place to RP in since my primary favourite had a fast-paced system, which, although it had its pros back when I had sufficient time, I can no longer dedicate to now with a busier school load.

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
I'm not quite sure what the different RP styles are supposed to be, but I'm fairly fluent and can adjust to or would like to even try out any new style I encounter. As long as I'm developing my writing and having fun, I'm game. :D

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
I like writing in general, there's no part about it that I won't like as I am the curious, adventurous type who'd be eager to try out all and any new perspectives. ^^

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
As I am still supremely fresh here, I have yet to experience Mizahar in its entirety. But my favourite thing about Mizahar so far has got to be the originality. Sure it took me quite some time (hours and hours which I confess was quite bothersome when I thought about it) just to go over and understand the basic things I needed to know about this world, but it was all more interesting than boring so that's okay. :D Then again, seriously, Mizahar's originality is commendable! :thumbsup:

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
As mentioned above, the only frustrating thing so far is the amount of time drained in learning about this whole new world, whole new systems, and whole new history, but don't mind me, I'm just being my old lazy self... >< Imagine the amount of time and creativity spent putting them together! :retard:

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?
Out of Mizahar, I'd just like to and expect to have fun, write, and encounter new PCs, people and situations that could get my passion burning and creative juices flowing. :)

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
Expanded? You mean you want to suffer the poor new members through more articles to digest? o.o Jk, I wouldn't yet know, I can get back to that question once I've delved deep enough into the Mizahar world to discover the aspects I feel lacking. ^_^

10. Anything else you want to talk about?
Hmm., what else? Writing is an integral part of my being and I've been in practice since elementary. Let's see, I'm turning 17 on the 64th Day of Summer 513 A.V. (did I calculate that right?), I can be quite the nitpicky reader sometimes, I enjoy a vast amount of things, and I am a woman of many dreams. My favourite colour is pink, I'm an otaku, and I can be socially awkward at times but fear not, I only have noble and kind intentions at heart! :P

...and apparently, I tend to overuse emoticons too. o.o

Oh well, HI EVERYONE..,! ^_^ If you'd like to know anything else, feel free to ask.,! Questions are encouraged. And comments and concrits. Yeah, that too..
Kivanc
.we've loved and we've lost.

Words: 2806
Joined roleplay: June 3rd, 2013, 8:15 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Yo.,!

Postby Lavine on June 5th, 2013, 9:02 pm

Hey there and welcome to Mizahar! It's always good to see a fellow Kelvic. :) I absolutely loved your introduction, half because it was funny, and half because it was true.

There's more than one thing I would like to say about the lore, but I'll limit myself to just one statement. It's long. I won't deny it. Never fear though, when you first start, chances are you won't need every single bit in there; you only need the lore that relates directly to your character and some general knowledge on all the rest. After that, if you come across, say, an Akvatari and you can't remember who they are then you can just go read up on 'em. As a bonus, if you ever forget a crucial piece of information by accident, one of the many friendly people here will help you sort through it. It's my favorite thing about RPing here- everyone is willing to help, and politely too!

So, if you ever need pointers, or just someone to talk to, don't be afraid to ask. I'm here for you!
Lavine
Safety is merely an illusion

Words: 48336
Joined roleplay: April 17th, 2013, 10:16 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Yo.,!

Postby Kivanc on June 6th, 2013, 5:18 pm

Hello there (OMGWHATAMISUPPOSEDTOCALLYOU),

This - taking a few minutes of your time to go over this AND write out a reply - brought a big smile to my face so Thank You. :D

Mhmm, I didn't bother reading through all the other cities rather than just those related to my character. I get what you mean, seeing as I usually go back and forth between articles while writing my posts when I'm confused that I keep tabs and tabs open. Those Useful Links, Master Lists, etc. quick links are being very helpful.

Oooh, thanks for offering. At least now I know who to message. A word of warning, I might take you up on that offer sometime.

Thank you again, I'm glad to be here. ^_^
Kivanc
.we've loved and we've lost.

Words: 2806
Joined roleplay: June 3rd, 2013, 8:15 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Yo.,!

Postby Fubuki Kouri on June 6th, 2013, 6:04 pm

Welcome, Kivanc!

Ah! A big cat! Hahaha! :lol:

Welcome to Mizahar, Kivanc! I'm mostly sure you will have a good time here. ;)

I loved your introduction and you having prior experience to RP-ing will sure help a lot in getting used to Mizahar. If you already have the writing skills, you just need to familiarize yourself with the lores, complete your CS, post it for review, and voila! You're good to go! :D

And oh! Don't forget to put the link to your CS through User control panel -> Profile -> Character Sheet.

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Business

Postby Ooulvah on June 11th, 2013, 6:32 am

Just to help you out, I've got some quick tips for you! If you need some trade or travel, I'm your Charoda. Never hesitate to pull me over on the side of the trade routes if you want to do any kind of business!
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic35866.html
I don't know who you are
I don't know what you want
But I will find you
And I will sell it to you
Ooulvah
The Charismatic Salesman

Words: 3472
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2013, 11:26 am
Race: Charoda
Character sheet