Completed Rumble For The Roses

Mamuro is at it again, what is he up too?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

Rumble For The Roses

Postby Kalesserimamoru on June 9th, 2013, 9:18 pm

Timestamp: 3rd of Summer

Mamuro entered the Training Gallery in the late evening just after Syna's light had been wiped from the sky. He slithered his way along in dhani form, long arms extended and his shadow, created by the radiating glow stones, seemed to crawl across the cave walls and reach areas well before he did. Mamuro looked to start mischief on this day, and as always he had someone in mind and a plan as well. The dhani was a child of the shadows it seemed, and he was always lurking about and watching others. He learned a lot that way, as prideful dhani were always up and about finding more ways to stroke their egos.

All one would need to be is silent, watchful, and listen. Mamuro had a dhani in mind for his torture, a rather large dhani male, who was known for bragging that he was one of the best wrestlers in the nest. He was also known for trying to impress Mamuro's sister. This alone didn't bother him, but the male dhani showed him no respect, and that wouldn't do. He slithered his way closer and watched as the dhani in question was already in a match with another, and just as expected, he was showing off.

"What a fool thiss one iss." Mamuro commented.

"I sshall sshow him the meaning of defeat.. HA HA HA." he added, and licked his lips.

He watched the match for a time longer, observing the way that his soon-to-be opponent moved around and the way that he wrestled. The dhani was slightly bigger than the other he faced and would use the size to his advantage as best he could. Mamuro slithered closer towards the raised platform where a few dhani women were gathered and watching with great amusement. This was obviously a plot to impress the woman as it was the job of every male dhani in the nest. From the looks of the fight, bigger was going to win, his moves were more disciplined and he grappled more than he threw punches.

"Pfffhsss...That is eassy, anyone can easily take out another who hadn't the slightly idea of what they are trying to do."

Mamuro said in a low tone, though loud enough for the women to hear. They glanced at him, whispered amongst each other before one stepped forward to speak for them. "And I take it that you can do better..little man?"

Just as he was about to retort, and a very witty one at that, the fight ended with a loud splash as the smaller of the two landed headed first in the watery spring below. The triumphant dhani stood tall, his hands raised high above his head as he paraded around the raised platform. "Is there anyone else that would wish to test themselves against my strength?" The dhani asked in a bold and cocky tone.

"I will..." Mamuro answered and cocked his head to the side as he stared upward at the other dhani. "I will face you and I will destroy you." he added with a sinister smile. The challenge had been made, and the women were all watching, would he except?

Last edited by Kalesserimamoru on June 10th, 2013, 1:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Everything happens out of necessity."
Kalesserimamoru
Just a simple snake

Words: 450418
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2013, 3:10 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Rumble For The Roses

Postby Kalesserimamoru on June 9th, 2013, 9:28 pm

The husky, male dhani stared down upon Mamuro from up high with a bemused expression. He couldn't understand how the little runt thought that he alone could defeat him. But he wouldn't turn down a challenge, and beating the crap out of another was always enjoyable for him. Plus there were women watching and they would likely enjoy the show as well, and maybe even give him the attention that he thought he deserved.

"A challenger..I accept. But it will be your undoing. You will fell and then I will break you. Thiss iss all true. And the truth can't be denied."

The huge dhani lowered himself from the platform and slithered down to where Mamuro was standing, along side the women dhani who were fresh from the spring baths. "A dhani looking to prove himself and catch the eye of a mate iss admirable, but foolissh. You will not win today, and I will humiliate you, but in thiss you will learn a lessson."

Mamuro cackled, and loudly as he stared up at the taller dhani. He laughed hard, even slapping his coiling hip. "You..Oh you. Why musst you sspeak in that way. You ssound like you're making a sspeech for ssome grand event." he cackled again at least until the dhani grew angry and grabbed him by his throat.

"Aghkk!"

He lifted Mamuro up, almost high enough that his tail wasn't touching the ground and choked him harder. "You think you're funny, alwayss with the jokess, alwayss with the humor. I will cure you of thisss illnesss, and you can thank me later."

Mamuro gagged more but even then he still cackled and wiggled around. "Oh yesss..mm hmm, I completely agree. You sshould sshow me...right now." he nodded his head in a child-like manner. The other dhani wasn't amused, but his features did change as his eyes wandered off and a devious thought crossed his mind. He looked back to Mamuro and tighten his grip around the dhani's neck to be sure he had his full attention.

"We will fight, but not on the platform, for you I have another plan, and that plan iss to desstroy you insside the pit. Thiss will be painful and although you may not walk away, you will live."

Kalesserimamoru
Just a simple snake

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (1)

Rumble For The Roses

Postby Kalesserimamoru on June 9th, 2013, 9:40 pm

Mamuro licked his lips and stared at the dhani with great amusement, he was overconfident, and that would be his down fall, or at least Mamuro intended it to be. He slithered his way down into the pit, bold eyes glaring over towards the other dhani as he sank in on the other side. The moment that they were both inside the pit, Mamuro reached inside himself and pulled forth his djed and caused it to rise from within and focus into his eyes and mouth. He pulled the other dhani into his gaze and allowed his djed to carry his hypnotic words cross the pit to him.

"You're already tired...you've fought and drained your energy. You are well trained, but now your body is tired...and ssore. Can't you feel it? Your ssore aching muscless and the rapid pacing of your beating heart? Why..you can barely even sstand up."

Mamuro smirked and continued to speak, willing his djed forth and calling to the other dhani to believe that those words were truth. "Me, on the other hand. Well, I'm fressh, ready for battle, it won't take much at all for me to take you down. Why not give it up now and ssave yourself the embarrassment, hmm?"

The dhani shook his head, feeling his mind being pulled at and a strange sensation of a foreign emotion flooding in. But it wasn't enough, he was now ready to beat Mamuro senseless and charged the dhani. He saw him dart forward, and Mamuro slipped to the left and grappled him from behind, as he tried to wrestle the bigger dhani down to the ground. "I have you!" he snarled, lowering his hips as he attempted to get under the weight of his opponent and lift him up.

The bigger, more educated dhani saw right through it, and in turn, he pushed his weight downward to make it harder for Mamuro to lift him. "Is this the dept of your power?" he asked before slamming his elbow square into Mamuro's back. "Ackk!" he groaned but continued to hold on and tried even harder to lift his opponent.

Kalesserimamoru
Just a simple snake

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (1)

Rumble For The Roses

Postby Kalesserimamoru on June 9th, 2013, 9:51 pm

"You have much to lean young one, but I will show you." the experienced wrestler said just as he clasped his hands together and brought a powerful double, forearmed clop to the back of the smaller dhain and knocked him to the ground. Again he slammed his meaty arms into the back of the dhani, until Mamuro slumped onto the ground face first and released his grip. Now it was time for the trickster to learn his lesson, the dhani leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Mamuro's lower body and picked him up, rising him high and then slammed him down flat on his back.

Mamuro coughed and hacked, but suddenly a strange cackling sound rose from the floored dhani. "On jusst look at you go!! All that musscle and you slam like a ssnakling."

The women started to laugh, Mamuro was putting on quite the show, as was his trade mark. But his opponent wasn't amused in the least. He dashed towards Mamuro, and leap low in order to scoop him from the ground, but the shy dhani had been expecting this and quickly rolled to the side and clamped his arms around the bigger dhani, and tussled his way into a modified choke hold where both were facing each other. The bigger dhani bucked and struggled, but Mamuro held the choke tightly and even rolled his body with that of his opponent to keep him close.

Once more, Mamuro called upon the djed in his body and focused the strength of it, of his soul's blood into his eyes and mouth. He held his position and leaned closer, commanding the gaze of the other male to meet his own.

"I have you now, you can't win. It was ssimple, asss I ssaid. You are tired...weak...clumssy. I can end it now, ssave you the trouble of more embarrasssment?"

"No!! I won't give in to you!" the dhani yelled in defiance and started to thrash around again and pushing against the arms of the trickster. Mamuro held on tighter, pushing himself closer to keep his choke hold to where it cut off the air of his opponent. He willed his djed on, working his way into the mind of the dhani. Adding doubt and fear into his mind in hopes of getting him to give up the fight.

"It'ss too late, you are already too weak. You can't even stand up..or break my grassp. Give up, give up now. This fight was never yoursss, and you were never in control. I allowed you to think ssso, but only to prove my point. You will give up now, you will ssubmit to my will...do it."

The husky dhani, not only struggled against the grasp of his opponent, but of his magic as well. He felt himself being drawn in again, and the strings of his mind being pulled and tugged, as if he were a doll of some kind. Finally with all of his strength, he was able to push the thoughts from his mind and as he dug deep inside himself, he lifted Mamuro from the ground and power slammed him flat on his back again forcing him to let go.

Kalesserimamoru
Just a simple snake

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (1)

Rumble For The Roses

Postby Kalesserimamoru on June 9th, 2013, 10:30 pm

Mamuro laid still, stunned and staring blankly at the shadowy roof of the cave. The last slam had knocked the breath out of him, and he was having a bit of trouble getting it back. Suddenly he felt himself being dragged across the ground, as the big dhani then, gripped his tail with both hands and swung him around a few times before letting him go. Mamuro covered his head as his body went thumping across the ground where he slammed into the edge of the pit.

The women were laughing again, but this time it was Mamuro who was the butt of the jokes. The bigger, stronger dhani smiled, he was enjoying the turn of events, just as he knew would happened. He flexed his muscular arms and back to show them off to the women, who by this point, had to be impressed with him.

"You ssee, it iss asss I told you. He iss beaten, broken..but sstill alive."

He was proud of himself, and eying not one, but two of the lovely women watching nearby, he could only imagine the fun that he would have soon enough. But Mamuro had other plans, and since he wasn't being watched, the dhani was able to rise again. He slithered forward and reached for a large, rock that was on the ground close to him. Mamuro hugged the stone to his chest as he pushed himself up, with his back to his opponent. The dhani was still dazed and exhausted, but he would continue.

By this time, the supposed victor had spotted his rising and slithered over to finish the job. The moment that he was close enough, Mamuro spun around and crackled him atop his head with the rock and knocked him out. The force of strength that he put behind the swing was so much that Mamuro himself, fell along side his opponent. He breathed deeply, his mind racing and heart thumping wildly inside his chest. He was beaten, tired and exhausted, and even had cheated, but he won.

Kalesserimamoru
Just a simple snake

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (1)

Rumble For The Roses

Postby Limey on June 10th, 2013, 3:15 am

Skill and Lore Rewards
Skills Lore
Observation 3 Watching and Learning
Hypnotism 2 Studying For Weaknesses
Wrestling 2 You Didn't Think I'd Fight FAIR, Did you?
Acrobatics 1 Power of Suggestion
Brawling 1 Victory By Any Means

Additional Notes :
Once again, a great thread! I am already loving reading your work. You tell a good story and you don't make your character invincible: guile and trickery (and a big rock) are as important to him as his skills. You played this one very well, but I'd certainly expect some retaliation for the big braggart from this. More fuel for the future, I suppose.

Oh, and my character is a Myrian, by the way. He'll be coming home in the future.

See you soon, mate...

Any questions or queries, please PM me.
Limey
[Insert G&R Lyrics Here]

Words: 91990
Joined roleplay: January 20th, 2013, 10:32 pm
Race: Human
Office