Greetings please be gentle!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Erio Iniltear on June 11th, 2013, 8:31 pm

It's my first time :)~
Hello everyone you may call me Ryn, ive never actually roleplayed but im here hoping to learn and have fun in the process.
The main reason i joined was because i figured that if i someday want to write a novel i need some form of practical storytelling experience so i figured that one of the best ways to improve myself is roleplaying. Some of my friends introduced me to the general idea of roleplaying so i decided to google a RP site and this one was unique and, well, it seemed really organized so i decided to give it a crack.
I hope to learn from everyone here as well as give something back to the community. If anyone would like to tutor me or give me some pointers shoot me a pm it would really help me out. I still have not decided where to start but im pretty positive i will stick to RPing a Kelvic since i prefer to roleplay something that links to my real life personality.
Its not much of a introduction but to you all i say hello and thanks for having me aboard!
Erio Iniltear
Player

Words: 384
Joined roleplay: June 11th, 2013, 7:00 pm
Race: Kelvic

Postby Jh'eon on June 11th, 2013, 8:35 pm

Welcome!

Go to the Chat (the Chat button on the top bar list of things) and ask any questions you wish. ;) Welcome!

(If you come on now, I am there if you want to ask me anything. There are some other awesome peeps there willing to help!)
Jh'eon
Player

Words: 32412
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 8:47 pm
Race: Charoda
Character sheet