The exploits of a would-be hero... (Alkor/Kashik)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Wilderness of Cyphrus is an endless sea of tall grass that rolls just like the oceans themselves. Geysers kiss the sky with their steamy breath, and mysterious craters create microworlds all their own. But above all danger lives here in the tall grass in the form of fierce wild creatures; elegant serpents that swim through the land like whales through the ocean and fierce packs of glassbeaks that hunt in packs which are only kept at bay by fires. Traverse it carefully, with a guide if possible, for those that venture alone endanger themselves in countless ways.

Postby Alkor Korinado on May 8th, 2010, 3:08 am

I guess that's fair.

Alkor ignored the comment about Grass Lions. Had she been watching that? Not that it mattered, but it definitely struck a nerve and he visibly showed his irritation by gritting his teeth.

That was about the most real emotion he'd shown the entire time.

He stood himself up, stretching his neck languidly, and then he cracked his knuckles.

Of course, that implies I know what a Grass Lion is, or how little your brother happens to be. Either way, I don't particularly like the idea of fighting wild animals. They're not altogether as manageable as people are.

Of course he didn't. His uncle had never trained him for that kind of situation. Though he didn't admit that.

So, what is it that you fight with, Kashik?

Her name was foreign to him. She would tell, because it slipped out in a very close to Vantha accent. Which Alkor caught quickly and cursed himself for.
Alkor Korinado
Player

Words: 19198
Joined roleplay: April 22nd, 2010, 6:18 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Postby Tundris on June 30th, 2010, 5:06 am

Kashik
Rhetoric: +1
Interrogation: +1
Lore: Clash of Cultures (Vantha/Drykas), Showing Kindness To Strangers, The Tale of A Run Away Vantha

Alkor
Storytelling: +1
Lore: Clash of Cultures, Female Drykas Warrior Values

Notes:
Alkor, your writing surprised me and I really enjoyed reading it. I hope you come back again to keep rping because your writing is quite skilled and yet pleasantly simplistic. Kashik, I really love watching your character stomp around the grasslands she is such a dynamo I get such a kick out of reading her stories!!
Tundris
Mother Drykas

Words: 59440
Joined roleplay: December 13th, 2009, 10:30 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Previous