[Nastya's Scrapbook] LET'S GO STORMY!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Nastya on June 21st, 2010, 10:54 pm

I know that now you are all wondering why "Stormy" is in my title. Well, in reality my middle name is Storm. I have earned many nicknames throughout my school career and my most current is "Stormeah face". Although most of my band friends just call me Stormy now.
I like to think that I am very good with HTML. Unfortunatly, i am like a lost puppy when it comes to BBCODE or CSS for that matter. Thankfully, though, CSS and HTML like to live with each other. Unfortunatly, BBCODE doesnt like HTML. Although some basic codes are very similar, like <b> and <i> are basically {b} and {i}. It will just take some time to get used to, and i need to practise.
I figure we all need some sort of inspiration to do things, to push us forward and whatnot. Thankfully i have many to help me keep on going. I love to draw and take pictures. I just dont ever upload any here because they are, for lack of a sillier word, poopy. My inspiration for drawing and photography?
YAY ITS LEONARD NEMOY!!~
I have been roleplaying for a while now. One of my biggest setbacks is the fact that i started out playing on Neopets. -insert horror music here-
If you have ever roleplayed on this site, you will know that they have a 400 letter limit for your posts. So, this does limit your ability to keep your literacy throughout a post. However, this does help you to be able to cram important details and thoughts into a confined space. Thankfully, though, i did find Code Underworld. A now, very popular, "Creatures of the Night" roleplaying site. I can't remember the url, and quite frankly i wouldn't even send you there. Mizahar is much better. Never-the-less this was the first place i went to that allowed more than 400 letters in a post. So, this is where my "detailed and long" posts began. I need to strive to make sure that all of my posts at least make it to the four paragraph mark. And who else to be my inspiration than the character i made there:
Vladdy~
He's dead now, because the site erased every one and made us re-join. I decided not to re-join, and to join Mizahar because it looked more interesting.
The biggest inspiration i could have though, is my very first well developed character that i made on Neopets. -horror music-
Heinduk~
The page for him is here: RAWR
If you would like to see some of my failtastic art, you can go here
Um, the only rules i have for posting here is....please dont make fun of my characters, and if you are a Star War's fan...Star Trek is better. Lets just leave it at that.
-x-x-x-x-x-x-
Nastya
The moon is peering in your cradle~

Words: 15587
Joined roleplay: May 26th, 2010, 2:11 am
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Nastya on June 30th, 2010, 8:49 am

I love being able to post things, and it not be completely drab and boring...
ITS AWESOME.
I'm not sure why i am writing on here... maybe to help build a comfort zone with BBCODE. I think its coming along quite nicely. Except that sometimes i cant see whats over the image when i do frametrans. I cant find out why though, i think its just BBCODE blowing up in my face again.
Or maybe its my computer...
I dunno.

I realized that i left out some information about me~
Its not like anyone will ever read this besides my Boo... but still.

• Reading
  • History
  • Astronomy
  • Aeronautics

• Old people
  • Republicans
  • Star Trek
  • Star Gate SG-1
  • Roleplaying
  • Old English spelling
  • My boo bear
  • Marching/Band in general
  • Stupid commercials
  • Spongebob
  • BATMAN!!!!

Strange list, i know. I cant help it. Im a wierd person. There are alot more, but i dont think i shoud cram alot of bullcrap into one post... i think i would wierd some people out.

There arent too many things i dont like. I dont like Star Wars. Its just...boring. D:
I dont like men. They are just...poopy. I dont like women either. Which is sad.

I HATE STUPID PEOPLE.

If you think i am being hypocritical, im not. If you personally think I'm stupid because i can't hold togeather a four paragraph post then thats your business. Or because i dont capitolize every single "i" that i put down, then thats fine. To be quite honest, i dont really care about what a majority of the population thinks. There are a few people, who if they came up to me i would be sad, but other than those select few... i dont care.

I dont like it when people say, "Thats stupid."
:/

Excuse me? Thats in the wrong context. Stupid is a level of intelligence, meanign that a action cant be stupid because it doesnt have a level of intelligence. It's not really the context thing that ticks me off, its just when people use it ALL THE TIME. I admit, i do say that something is stupid or -gasp- retarded every once in a blue moon. Usually its to end a conversation.

"Did you know that face just spit in the toilet."
"Um, yeah... thats stupid. :/ " <- Me. Obviously.

I also dont get the whole, "OMG YOU SHOULDN'T SAY THAT SOMETHING IS RETARDED BECAUSE BLAH BLAH BLAH."
Obviously i am just making a observation. If it insults you because of someone you know, then I'm sorry. It was not intentional. ITS NEVER INTENTIONAL.
Nobody ever says/posts something with "retarded" in it just to tick someone off and if they do...guess what...they're probably stupid.

And since i like republican's, you can assume that i do not like democrats. OH BOY. Let me stop right there before we get into a HUGE political debate. Although i love them, i am afraid that i would get my account suspended if i caused one.

On a sillier note, i was watching Tosh.0 and did you know that skittlepants.org is a unused url domain? REALLY? WHY? WHY DIDNT SOMEONE USE THAT?

I wish that i could fly on skittle pants. That would be awesome.
Like super awesome.

I also wish i could quit reading my favourite book. BUT I LOVE IT. D:

Anyways, thats all for now... i will probably babble about something else later.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-
Nastya

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Nastya on July 8th, 2010, 8:27 am

WHAT STORMY READ IN THE WIKI TODAY

BLACK ROCK!!

YAY!!!

You must go look it up and read it right now. I was just muffling through the wiki, trying to learn more about Mizahar and i decided to look up currency. You can see where this is going, because Ashl's cannot be taken off of Black Rock. This astounded me. I went totally nuts and i had to read it. IT WAS A NEED TO READ IT.

On another, just as awesome, note I have decided to post pictures of my favourite actors and characters just to make me feel better. I will also state why they elate my self-esteem, and maybe they can help you too. I love them all, and in no particular order...

Anton Yelchin

I dont know if it's because he's cute...or because he's a freakin' genius. Some of you may know him off of Criminal Minds. I am too much of a total nitwit to watch that show...So the awesomer people here will know him as Pavel Andreievich Chekov~

Abe Sapien

I absolutly love this character. He is so in tune with everything, and so intelligent. I believe that if he were a real person, and if i wouldnt be absolutly terrified of him, we would both be able to endulge in a nice conversation and share a burning hatred for stupid people.

Nichelle Nichols

She is absolutly beautiful. In every way. Just the best female Star Trek character ever. SCREW YOU COUNCILOR TROY! Uhura is better...
Except for when Zoe Saladina comes to town...then Troy win's...

Mystery Man

God, i hope you all know who this is. The title was meerely a joke. Spock has been my mighty super hero since i was four. I am, obviously, not as old as you all think i am. (Unless you think im 16...then your pretty darn close)
I dont think that Zachary Quinto was a awesome Spock, however. I like Leonard Nemoy's Spock much much better. It has more to do with the fact that i grew up with Leonard Nemoy... but also that he was the origional.

Leonard Nimoy

This is a very gifted man. One of my hero's, as i have mentioned perviously, and also a huge inspiration. People forget that he wasn't just Spock or the dude who sang the "Bilbo Baggins Song" or whatever. (Which was awesome...you must look it up) He was also a photographer. HE IS AWESOME.
Sure, his art may never make it on the wall of a meuseum...and if it has then thats awesome... but its awe inspiring.....THATS THE POINT.

George Takei

Sulu has come a long way. He's worked hard to be famous and kudo's for him. He deserves it!

WALTER KOENIG

EEEEEEE. Watch me rave around like a helpless school girl. WATCH ME. I DONT CARE. I dont care if he is old and possibly crusty. HE IS AWESOME.
And the awesome factor totally oblitorates the crusty one. All he has to say is something with that horribly incorrect Russian accent and im there. IM THERE WALTER KOENIG.
His wife is absolutly beautiful as well. ^^

DeForest Kelley

Do you get what i mean when i said i liked old people? The older this man got the cuter he became. Its like he had oborbed cuteness throughout his life. HE RADIATED THE STUFF.
His wife was also beautiful.

Vin Diesel

This man is higher up on my favourite scale. Right under all of the Star Trek people of win. Riddick is my favourite action...well... dude. He's not exactly a good guy...thats for sure. And he's not bad looking either. ^^

Batman (Bruce Wayne)

I have a thing for character's who dont have super powers. It's just something i can relate to i suppose. I'm not very strong, i dont have a overabundance of friends... Most of the things Bruce does is for the right reason, wether they be good or not.

Scarecrow (Johnathon Crane)

Yet again, another character that is just a normal-ish dude. It's not his fault that he went insane. It just happened.
Thats what happens when you drink too much coffee.

Victor Friez

Victor is probably my favourite Villian off of Batman. BECAUSE he is doing the right thing.
I know what your thinking: "But Stormy, he's a bad guy... if he was doing the right thing...then he would be good. D: "

But thats not the case. I would go more in detail about the ramifications of evil, what makes it, brings it up and whatnot...but its really early in the morning...so i must try to get through this quickly.

Point is, Victor has his reasons. Evil or not, i love him. ^^

Riddler (Edward Nigma)

This is a classic, "IM BAD FOR NO REASON" badguy. Sure he's a little off of his rocker, but not really. I think he just wants you to think that so that he doesnt find himself on death row. Smart. Still, you gotta love a guy who can keep you thinking and E.Nigma keeps you thinking.

For now i think thats it with the pictures and the descriptions. Its 3:15ishie around here and i have to be up in 5 hours. D:
Bad Stormy.

Also, please feel free to post here. Give me your opinions. Just dont screetch to me about how you think Star Wars is better, alright?
You can rant here as well, post funny pictures that made you giggle, or just say hi. Do whatever you want.

^^

-x-x-x-x-x-x-
Nastya

Character sheet
Scrapbook