Open [Bronze Forest] If you go out in the woods today

I'm takin' a stroll, he's takin' a stoll.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

[Bronze Forest] If you go out in the woods today

Postby Vladimir Beatrice on June 16th, 2013, 2:36 pm

The Doctor is In

15th day of Summer, 513 A.V.

It was a bright day in the Bronze Forest. The sun beat down on the lushes land. The Animals of the forest were content with their activities, rabbits hopped, deer grazed and butterflies fluttered. The atmosphere of the forest was one of peace and tranquillity.

A young man in his twenties walked through the forest, taking a stroll to take in the nice landscape. His long pale hair swayed in the warm air, his pale skin reflected in the golden sunlight and wore a black robe that contrasted with his skin. He wore a top hat upon his head and sleeves that were far too long for his arms. This man looked fairly out of the ordinary, wearing a grin that could make most people uneasy.

The birds sang, and The Lunatic Doctor hummed his unique tone. The doctor’s movement suddenly stopped when a deer dashed passed him. Vladimir felt the delayed wind from the deer rushing passed him. He turned his head and looked at the deer as it continued running.

“My, what an odd sight to see…” Vladimir said, scratching his head in confusion. Suddenly a growing noise was heard. The lunatic doctor looked right and understood why the deer was running. Wolves in a pack of three were chasing after it. However, Vladimir was in their path, and could be on their menu.

This isn’t good… Vladimir did the same as the deer and began running. Vladimir could hear the wolves in the distance, and they sounded hunger. Vladimir looked left and right, trying to find a spot to hide. However, he only manages to a low lying tree branch high just high enough to get away from the wolves. Vladimir began running as fast as he could towards that tree, jumping on to its trunk and began grabbing any branch he could to ascend himself higher.

The doctor barely manages to scale the surface of the tree, clinging on to the branch like a cat caught in a tree. On the branch, gasping for air, Vladimir began mocking the wolves and making them enraged.

Kah hah hah hah! What’s wrong wolfy, can’t catch this kitty?! Kah hah hah” Vladimir yelled, insulting the wolves. The doctor pushed himself up right and stared at the persitant wolves, circling his tree. “Give you now, you can’t get me. Kah hah hah hah!”

Vladimir pulled up his sleeve, revealing his utility bracer fitted with spring blade, needle launcher and three vials, containing lazy gel - A gel that cause loss of balance and agility if entered into the body. Vladimir popped open a vial and coated a needle with poision before re-sealing it. He then placed the needle in the launcher, which has the same mechanism as the spring blade, and carefully aimed at a wolf. “Easy… steady does it… hold still…. Yeah… Just Hold Still!

Vladimir tried to aim his needle towards a wolf, but his accuracy wasn’t spot on and he needed for them to stay still. However, that event would never occur. “Okay, I guess I’ll have to test my luck!” The doctor said, re-aiming his needle. “three two- Fire!” Vladimir shot his needle…

… the needle missed. “Gahh!” Vladimir cursed at the wolf in the Kontinese. “Okay, Stay still this time!” Vladimir scolded the wolf, taking out another needle and dipping it in the poison. Vladimir re-aimed his needle once again and fired. This time it was a hit, and caused the wolf to whimper a bit in pain, but soon returned to its pack and circled the tree. After his successful shot he loaded another needle for the other wolves.

Wasting only three needles, The doctor has successfully shot all three wolves with his poison. However, the poison will take time to bear results. Vladimir will have to play the waiting game.
Common - Thoughts - Maddness - Kontinese - Vani

NOTE TO EVERYONE!
I'm on temporary Hiatus due to final exams on there way. however, i will come on every now and then to answer posts and such. Sorry everyone
Vladimir Beatrice
The Lunatic Doctor

Words: 27178
Joined roleplay: June 12th, 2013, 6:26 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

[Bronze Forest] If you go out in the woods today

Postby Inayl on June 21st, 2013, 9:56 pm

Inayl opened his eyes; he had heard an ear-piercing yelp, from across the tree in which he had layed himself to rest. He stuck his head out of the leafy branches and saw three infuriated wolves, circling around another tree, and in that tree a man, a young man in a most peculiar set of clothes.

He had come the Forest in the hope of finding a sorcerer, a practicioner of the arts of summoning: he was still searching for his knight. For hours he had walked throughout the forest, reveled in its primal beauty and had eventually lost his way home; his burning headaches had grown worse, he had them almost constantly nowadays, plunging his minds in thoughts and dreams, which only seemed to further fuel his misery. After hearing the wolves, he had climbed a tree - in which he succeeded, by his fith attempt -, closed his eyes and dozed of to the land of dreams, a sanctuary, where he would be safe from his mind-wretching headaches.

He started giggling, thinking about the odds of finding a fellow human - at least he hoped that the man was a fellow human - ' O tree-neighboor, are you a sorcerer? No... You don't really look like one, do you? I mean, where's the staff, the flying runes and the darkish, unholy grimoire? Oh and the beard! You definitely need a beard!' he had spoken loudly, failed to supress a few giggles, had almost fallen out of the tree, and had of course been heard by the wolves, who had sluggishly turned around to take a look at their second guest.

'This is going to be fun, my knight, o gentle knight, soon. Soon! Then we'll be together, till the end of everlatisting ... lasting? O knight, you'd know what to say; you'd hold my wayward tongue, wouldnt you?' he thought and asked himself, while smiling intently, very much hoping the man would be capable of understanding the common knowledge, and answer his question.
Inayl
Player

Words: 21154
Joined roleplay: June 17th, 2013, 11:16 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets