[Vlog] Tarot's Soapbox

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum contains a new feature for Mizahar - Videos and Vblogs! Feel free to post your Videos, vblogs, chats, and comments here. Find us on Youtube under WritersRPG!

[Vlog] Tarot's Soapbox

Postby Recassi on June 19th, 2013, 5:21 am

I feel like the Jamoura are a very overlooked race, though even I haven't spent much time reading on them. Is it possible we get one of those Pycon/Ghost type videos to explain their role in Mizahar?
Recassi
Player

Words: 3242
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2013, 6:18 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

[Vlog] Tarot's Soapbox

Postby Kit Rowan on June 19th, 2013, 9:28 am

A quick look at the history of Jamoura lore article seems to tell me that Tarot didn't make the Jamoura. Gillar did. So this probably wouldn't be the place to ask.
Unless Otherwise Stated, Expect Kit To Have Already Disguised Herself With Illusionism As 'Shy' In Every Ravok Thread.
Kit Rowan
Acrobat, Sorceress, Rogue

Words: 433379
Joined roleplay: April 29th, 2011, 11:37 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (2)

Tarot's Soapbox episode 2 - Auristics part I

Postby Daekos Volundur on June 23rd, 2013, 8:10 am

Evalin wrote:So when you get the chance maybe a video on summoning, the mechanisms and now the actual summoning process works, straight from the horses mouth :)

Hey there, Tarot! If you're free, could you do that video as Evalin requested? I'm quite interested in it. Thanks!
Daekos talking in Common
Daekos talking in Isur
Daekos thinking
NPC talking

(I'm currently waiting for my profile picture to be completed, so it's blank until then, I'm afraid.)

I will be extremely busy until late October; apologies to all!
Daekos Volundur
Six times nine is forty-two.

Words: 43749
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2013, 1:00 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

[Vlog] Tarot's Soapbox

Postby Quint Caravel on November 7th, 2013, 12:39 am

I realize this is a reply to a video that is almost a year old, and I'm sorry about that, but I only ever saw this today and only then because someone in chat told me about it.

Tarot wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4d8JgQeWmU

This is perhaps the 2nd greatest video I have ever seen, and certainly the best that didn't involve ducks and grapes... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

I'm 59 days away from even being considered as a junior assistant storyteller anywhere, but I still gained a great deal from this. With the ways you discussed moderation and peer moderation here, you have a way of sorting out the world that I have never considered. Perhaps I can't mod, but now as a character, I can try now to give more to a place than I take from it.

Thank you.
Quint Caravel
Currently dreaming about you!

Words: 151579
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2013, 5:46 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes