Development

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Development

Postby Jack Benefort on June 21st, 2013, 12:56 am

So, quick question. I see the development forum and I want to be involved in development at some point. My question is how do I get involved? Is it just something you 'start doing' and that's it? Are there qualifications to being a peer reviewer or a developer? What do I need to know?

Thanks!
Jack Benefort
Forged by Fire

Words: 50701
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2013, 3:06 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Development

Postby Fallacy on June 21st, 2013, 1:24 am

Please Read- Required Process for Submissions to the Mizahar Wiki. Therein is the 'how to' to get involved in the world development process.

There are no qualifications to peer reviewing an article. Just try to be as thorough and honest as you can.

12 hour shifts have started, and Im working 6-7 days a week mandatory overtime. My replies will be slow until I can adjust to this new groove.
Fallacy
I think you're crazy just like me.

Words: 493223
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2011, 7:58 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)