Heya

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Heya

Postby Ceika Floodrunner on June 21st, 2013, 1:45 am

Hello! :D What's up?
Ceika Floodrunner
Player

Words: 4930
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2013, 4:23 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Heya

Postby Shausha on June 21st, 2013, 2:07 am

Welcome!
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hiya Ceika!

Sex-ay pic you got there. Can I touch your red chest hair? :lol: :lol: |:)

So do you have any questions about the site? What brought you to Mizahar in the first place? Why'd you choose drykas? :)

Shausha
Is it the sun down yet?

Words: 99565
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 7:28 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Heya

Postby Ceika Floodrunner on June 21st, 2013, 2:35 am

heh.. Thanks ;) I doubt it would do much for him though :P I'm pretty familiar with the basis of Forum posting and RPing online (and in real life) but thanks for the offer! I have a friend who is RPing here and he was telling me all about his character and the various races and I decided to take a look. I had so much fun reading the lores and such that I decided to make a character! As for why Drykas... I don't know actually! It was a hard decision, but in the end I guess I just liked the basis of the Drykas lifestyle and I just wanted to see where it lead!
Ceika Floodrunner
Player

Character sheet

Heya

Postby Kira Slyvass on June 21st, 2013, 4:38 am

I thought that pic was chuck noris XD

Welcome to the site, your not the only newbie ;)

If you want to thread with my...Dhani feel free to let me know XD
Last edited by Kira Slyvass on June 21st, 2013, 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chaos is the worlds natural order. Upset the established order, tamper with the laws set in place. And sever the system, then everything turns...to chaos. And it is through the chaos we seek order. --Kira Slyvass
Kira Slyvass
Playing with lives, is entertainment!

Words: 50884
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2013, 1:09 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Heya

Postby Mihiya Darkmane on June 21st, 2013, 3:49 pm

If you're...I don't know...looking for threads, I have a Drykas gal who is pretty social and needs to meet lots of people! So if you're interested, shoot me a PM.

Oh! And welcome to Mizahar!

Art by Nakuli! Thanks :)
Mihiya Darkmane
Player

Words: 61580
Joined roleplay: June 4th, 2013, 1:46 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Heya

Postby Ceika Floodrunner on June 25th, 2013, 8:15 pm

Hello Mihiya! My Ceika isn't much of a people person, but if you'd like to come bother him sometime that would be amusing! :P. thanks for the welcome!
Ceika Floodrunner
Player

Character sheet