[Syliras AS Office - Emblem] Syliras Shenanigans

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Emblem on April 22nd, 2012, 8:10 pm

Emblems Office
Hey everyone, I am Emblem, an Assistant Storyteller for the awesome city of Syliras, and welcome to my office! Here you can submit threads for grading and the like, which I will attend to as quickly as possible. To submit a thread for grading just follow this template here!

Code: Select all
Thread Title w/ link: I need a link because I am lazy
Characters involved: Who were involved in these shenanigans?
Description: Basic gist of a thread
XP/Lore request: So want from me? And no, climbing a mountain will not get you bow XP.

See it's as simple as that!

I will also do moderated threads if you PM me and set things up!
Currently working at new job so I am still trying to balance it out with Miza. I apologize for any delays.
Emblem
Retired Staff

Words: 50846
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2012, 5:56 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Emblem on July 2nd, 2013, 6:29 pm

So this is office is totally closed now. We are no longer using separate offices, so post all grade requests here from now on. RIP office.
Currently working at new job so I am still trying to balance it out with Miza. I apologize for any delays.
Emblem
Retired Staff

Words: 50846
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2012, 5:56 am
Race: Staff account
Office