'Ello there Mizahar

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

'Ello there Mizahar

Postby Surma on July 6th, 2013, 7:59 pm

Name - or what you'd like to be called!

People normally call me by my nickname: Adi (Pronounced Aidy.) So Adi is good.

What sort of RP experience do you have if any?

I've been roleplaying for about five or six years now, mostly on forums. I've also had experience with roleplaying in MMORPG's and I am a GM for my university tabletop gaming group.

How did you find us?

I found Mizahar through a website that rated it to be the top roleplaying forum around, so I decided to give the place a look.

What sort of RP style is your favorite?

As much as I'd love to answer this question, I find the answer to be very subjective. Depending on my mood or experiences, I find many roleplaying styles to be enjoyable. If I had to pick a favourite, I would have to go with roleplay that involves heavy, but natural character development. I'm also partial to romantic roleplay if it is done well.

What do you like to write about - not write about?

I find myself interested in writing most things, especially when I find myself filled with tension. I find myself thrilled when something dramatic is occurring, or I find my character's life is in danger and only quick thinking will aid their chances of survival. I love the horror genre, and anything involving subtleties that make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.

Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?

I don't think I have ever seen a roleplay forum so dedicated to literally being it's own world. I am very, very impressed with this concept, and I'm even more impressed at the execution. The thought that my character could leave a mark on this world, be it positive or negative, excites me.

What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?

Nothing has really frustrated me, but I must admit that I am rather overwhelmed by the huge amount of content that lies ahead of me. Kind of feels like a giant wall of information that I'm going to have to take in, but I'm sure it will be a worthwhile climb!

What would you like out of the mizahar experience?

Selfish as I might sound, I really want to create a character that can make a name for himself. I'd really enjoy my character's actions resulting in something larger than himself, and to experience the story that unfolds in his development. Beyond this, I would love to make friends here on Mizahar, and hope that I can add to my top roleplaying experiences.

Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?

Get back to me on that one ;)

Anything else you want to talk about

Urmmmm... How about that weather huh?
Surma
Player

Words: 1354
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2013, 7:47 pm
Race: Nuit

*A Grinning Cat Suddenly Appears!*

Postby Kawa Snowsong on July 6th, 2013, 9:18 pm

Hello Adi, and welcome to Mizahar. As one new member to another, I just wanted to let you know that I'll do anything I can to help ya out.

Though, from the looks of things, you have much more experience than I do.

Anyway, as you can see, this character I use is named Kawa, but I prefer to be called Grinning Cheshire.

So... Yeah... Hello, and I wish you the best of times here.

(Also, in terms of weather, it's really hot where I live...)
Kawa Snowsong
Vantha Flute Player

Words: 13063
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2013, 3:57 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

'Ello there Mizahar

Postby Shausha on July 7th, 2013, 12:53 am

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Surma! :)

Seems you've done quite a bit of exploring. That's great!

The more people you meet, the more attention your character will get, so I'd suggest you start in a more populated city like Sylrias. Popping into chat every now and then will get people familiar with your name as well.

You didn't qutie say what your character's goals would be other than to gain prestiege. Will you be a magic user? A poet?

Weather? We just had a hail storm.

Welcome to Mizahar. :)

Shausha
Is it the sun down yet?

Words: 99565
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 7:28 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes