[Tyuru's Scrapbook] Ridiculously Random Ramblings

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Tyuru on June 26th, 2010, 2:24 pm

OMG IT'S TYURU'S SCRAPBOOK

So, this is where I FINALLY let the crazy spill out. Normally I'm very good at keeping it bottled up inside. But sometimes it's just too much, and I really need to be a little insane, otherwise I might explode. And it might happen around boys. Which will make them not like me, and make me sad. Hide the crazy until after the wedding. :(

Rules! We hate them. But I has them.

Uno.) Pleasepleaseplease. If you post here, don't comment on anything I haven't adressed. And don't flame me. That's just not nice.
Deux.) ...actually, that's it.

This is probably just gonna be random musings and perhaps rants on things that really peeve me off. Please don't judge me by what you find here. I'm actually very normal. I just need somewhere to be crazy for once. I swear, I don't normally act like a twelve-year-old on doublestrong crack. I do, however, have EXTREME mood swings, so if I suddenly sound suicidal it's no biggie. I'll be back to bouncing off the walls in an hour or two.

Dankie vur u onderstaning.

Kthanxbai.
Last edited by Tyuru on July 10th, 2010, 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
I apologise profusely to anybody who may have been in a roleplay with me that I kind of started ignoring or that I haven't been answering. I haven't been on Mizahar in the last couple of months (not by my own choice, though!!). I think Tyuru needs some major character revision because I have been completely insensitive to people who have actually been through what she's experienced. I'm taking some time out to make her character more realistic and less insulting. Sorry again, and thanks.
Tyuru
...with so many things to be, who can decide?

Words: 49876
Joined roleplay: April 11th, 2010, 4:00 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Postby Tyuru on June 26th, 2010, 3:00 pm

26 June 2010

Okay, so, you know what I hate? PEOPLE WHO JUDGE OTHER PEOPLE REALLY QUICKLY. The thing is, I myself was one of them. I used to be like JUDGED! to people I barely knew. But now that I’m over it, I realise I REALLY hate it. LAWRD.

I need to stop using my caps lock key. :/

Also, also also also, I really despise people who are mean to people they have never met. Like, when I see somebody in public who has some weird ish going on and I hear other people making comments. It’s rude, okay! You don’t know what that person has been through, or what they had to experience that day, so don’t comment! If you were in their position, you wouldn’t want people judging you either!

And, and, if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all! I hate it when people are mean to one another. I just can’t stand it. It pisses me the hell off. JUST BE NICE. The world is already so fucked up, people don’t need to help it along by spreading sadness!

I mean, I used to be such a mean person. Seriously. I was a complete bitch to like, everyone. You know those stereotypical cheerleaders? The ones that are pretty and rich and popular but also complete hoebags and bitches? Yeahhhh, I was like that (except for the cheerleader part, I’m not nearly flexible enough).

Because I’ve gotten through that, I can see all the anger and pain I spread like a freaking virus. Seriously. I made people HATE me. Not like, ‘Oh yeah, that Max, she’s so mean. I don’t enjoy being near her,’ it was more like ‘CRAP I HATE HER, SHE’S SOOOO MEAN AND SHE IS NEVER NICE TO ANYBODY AND SHE’S SUCH A HO, SHE DRESSES IN SLUTTY CLOTHES AND FLIRTS WITH LIKE EVERYONE AAAAAGH I CAN’T STAND HER.’

So now, I really hate mean people. Of course, because of this, I can also sympathize with people that I used to be like, because I know exactly why they do it, and I’m not even a psychologist.

Oh, hey, also, if anybody knows how to get rid of god complexes, please PM me.

I used a word earlier, ‘ish’. It’s a word from South Africa. I know what you’re thinking: OMILAWRD! SOUTH AFRICANS HAVE INTERNET ACCESS!? SHIT! WHEN DID THAT FREAKY THIRD-WORLD COUNTRY GET SO ADVANCED? WHEN DID THEY STOP RIDING LIONS TO SCHOOL AND BUILD CARS? WHEN DID TECHNOLOGY COME KNOCKING ON THEIR DOOR?

Well guess what, biotches, WE’RE A FREAKING SECOND WORLD COUNTRY NOW! Hah!

I think I’m done. This is a whole page on Word. Expect more rantings tomorrow. Ehhh.
I apologise profusely to anybody who may have been in a roleplay with me that I kind of started ignoring or that I haven't been answering. I haven't been on Mizahar in the last couple of months (not by my own choice, though!!). I think Tyuru needs some major character revision because I have been completely insensitive to people who have actually been through what she's experienced. I'm taking some time out to make her character more realistic and less insulting. Sorry again, and thanks.
Tyuru

Character sheet

Postby Tyuru on July 10th, 2010, 8:32 am

10 July 2010

School starts in 3 days, then I have about a week until exams. D:

So like… I was thinking. I know, it's dangerous, but I DO do it occasionally. Somewhere or other, it says that there are oasis… erm, what’s the plural of oasis? D:

Anyway, there is an oasis in Eyktol. I thought it would be really really great to create one. Like, imagine the descriptions you could go into! With all the waterfalls and pretty flowers and pools full of crystal clear, pure water that are amazing to go bathing in. I mean, I have been considering becoming a storyteller.

Okay, stop. I know what you’re thinking. You’re most likely scoffing, being like, ‘Oh, she thinks she could be a storyteller? Who does she think she is? RIGHT. Ahahahaha!’

But I don’t want anything major. I just want my own little patch of paradise. I don’t want to take over the whole of Eyktol. Honestly. I just want the oases (ohhh, that’s the plural!).

I would probably include some Eypharian NPCs that defend the oases from any Chaktawe trying to steal water. Andand, maybe I’d make a couple of fantastic birds of paradise that are like, HUGE and whose feathers are SUPER valuable.

Meh, maybe. Please tell me if you think that’s a good idea! :)
Tyuru

Character sheet