[Zeltiva DS Office - Eldritch] The Realm of Insanity

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[Zeltiva DS Office - Eldritch] The Realm of Insanity

Postby Eldritch on July 12th, 2013, 8:27 pm

Welcome to the Realm of Insanity, its not nearly as mind warping as you think... just a little. Also, do watch your step here, the floor has a tendency to turn to liquid and the walls occasionally weep. I should really get a contractor to look at that...

Alright, so I'm here first and foremost to help you with whatever you might need, within reason of course. I might be a being completely outside the pitiful logic of mortals, but even I have limits. I have PCs but as far as I'm concerned the staff comes first and so does helping weave epic and twisted tales. If you can endure a bit of dark humor and sarcasm from this being from beyond the stars, then we will get along wonderfully. Just remember that here, not everything is as it seems...

So, you might be wondering in your little mortal brain, 'what can this Old One do for me?' Well I can do a number of things, all for the perfectly reasonable price of a bit of your sanity but really sanity is overrated anyway. :p

First off, if you need your Zeltivan threads graded put them in here for me and the other ST's to look over. This makes things waaay easier on us Storytellers and makes grading much more convenient to us all.

If you need a twisted tale or two for your PC to experience I have plenty all cooked up and ready in a moments notice. I'll warn you though, I tend to take a sick sort of delight in driving PC's to the brink of madness, injuring them irreparably, or even killing them. Note that surviving these twisted tales will also mean I am generous with rewards, due to the challenge I like to present. I am a hard man but I am fair, at least I like to think I am. As stated above, my staff account comes first and as such I'll make sure to post as often as I can. If I'm letting things slip, poke me about it. I assure you I'm quite reasonable. :)

If you need anything else I'll be more than happy to help you out, just drop me a PM and we'll talk about it.

Enjoy your stay in the Realm of Insanity.

~Eldritch aka Joseph.

Modded Threads (0/3) :

Backburner Threads :
I'll place threads here that have gone inactive due to lack of player response. If the player(s) return to it then I'll pick it up after my active ones are dealt with.

Not always as they seem. (Involves Ricky and Fox Starseer)
Through the Storm (Malus)

Intervened CS's :

Intervened Threads :

Ava's :
Eldritch
Do you feel your sanity begin to fray?

Words: 237808
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2013, 3:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook