Room And Board

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Room And Board

Postby Anna on July 11th, 2010, 4:11 am

My character, Anna, is a ghost who still lives in her old home in Stormhold Castle. In her history several families have moved in and out, sharing the space with her. I was wondering if anyone would like to RP moving in with her, so if you're coming into Syliras for a short while or living there and you're interested let me know. We might have to ask a Storyteller to permit the housing arrangement, I'm not entirely sure how that works. Before you decide you'd like to do this I'd ask you at least skim her profile and see if you think that it would work out and make for an interesting story. Thanks!

~Anna

PS: Don't worry she's a nice ghost, you won't be signing up for mysterious door slams and flying objects, unless, of course, she has a really bad day.
Anna
Player

Words: 7356
Joined roleplay: July 10th, 2010, 5:31 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Room And Board

Postby Anna on July 11th, 2010, 8:16 pm

Just a note: Dusk okay'd this so if anyone's interested, we're good to go.
Anna
Player

Character sheet

Room And Board

Postby Eris on July 11th, 2010, 8:42 pm

Hi, Anna.Welcome to Mizahar :)

Eris has been in Syliras for quite a while now, staying in a cheap, cramped room in Traveller's Row. Occasionally, she travels around, but she always finds herself returning to Syliras. So, since its appears she will be calling the city home for a while, I have been thinking about finding a more homey arrangement for her. I think a room at Stormhold Castle will work splendidly. Take a loot at her CS and see if you'd like someone like that living with Anna. I'll completely understand if you'd like a less...criminally-inclined individual for a roommate. :D

Let me know what you decide.
Eris
...in solemn silence on a dull, dark dock...

Words: 171398
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2010, 1:55 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Room And Board

Postby Anna on July 11th, 2010, 9:10 pm

Hi, thanks for the welcome!

Actually, I think it would make a really interesting mix of personalities, though perhaps a few clashes. :) I'd like to see where that goes. Would you like to start the thread or should I?

Oh, one other question, Dusk said it was okay to do this, but do we need a storyteller to RP someone giving Eris the room? Sorry, still not quite sure how this system works.
Anna
Player

Character sheet

Room And Board

Postby Eris on July 11th, 2010, 9:39 pm

Great. Eris will need to go to the Housing Authority prior to this thread and roleplay a purchase of the room. I've just realized that there might be a complication with money/time (Eris will have 500 gm after completing a current quest, but does not have the entire sum now.) I'll ask Dusk whether we can work something out with that and if she okays it, we can go on with the thread. I'll PM you once I have that figured out.
Eris
...in solemn silence on a dull, dark dock...

Words: 171398
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2010, 1:55 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Room And Board

Postby Anna on July 11th, 2010, 10:01 pm

Okay, excellent. Perhaps she can get a discount on the room since it's haunted? :) And don't worry, there's no rush at all. It'll just be nice to have a something set up for development.
Anna
Player

Character sheet