Greetings!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greetings!

Postby Relic Brone on July 19th, 2013, 8:10 pm

My name is Tyler, but if you feel compel to refer to me as Tie or my PC's name, Relic, I don't mind. I have always enjoyed RP games, since I was just a boy exploring the worlds of Zelda and Runescape, but this will be my first experience of playing a character that has their own personality. I was lucky enough to stumble upon this amazing site through the combination of my boredom with my other hobbies, the redonkulous amount of free time I have during my jobless summer vacation, and the magical search engine, Google, that placed Mizahar on top of all the other sites.

I'm not completely sure what Gossamer meant by RP style, but I'll assume that it is referring to a writing style. If my assumption is correct then my favorite writing style is something tragic or serious with an underlined humorous tone. The movie "Pain and Gain" is a great example of this style; the roid raging trio goes around kidnapping and killing people, but yet, you can't help yourself from laughing.

I'll be honest here, I'm not the best writer ever, in fact, writing is my weak point in school. I realize that my grammar and vocabulary isn't the best, but I still enjoy writing. Creative writing is almost my favorite creative outlet. Most of my creative writing is a form fan-fiction where I develop my own unique main character using a basic character outline that I use for all of my main characters. Then I just adapt that character to that universe.

It has been about a week since I discovered the lands of Mizahar, and I'm really happy with it. I have always been a big nut over lore. Out of my 500 hours of Skyrim, I had to of spent around a 100 of those hours reading the vast about of books scattered across the land, each holding a piece of lore for that universe. The Mizahar lore is entertaining and rich, and I love it. My favorite part of Mizahar's lore is the theology. The one thing that bugs me about Mizahar is everyone wanting get these positive gnosis marks that gives them "super powers" and shows that they are favored by that god. I don't understand why people never tried to become a god's nemesis, you know, someone that tries to fight a god or just make them PO.
Relic Brone
Player

Words: 10359
Joined roleplay: July 19th, 2013, 2:43 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes

Greetings!

Postby Gossamer on July 19th, 2013, 8:22 pm

Very nice intro. You are the type of new player we hope to attract - thoughtful, taking their time reading the lore, and enthusiastic. Glad to see you walk through our door. You need to check out The Ruv'na. They are looking for a few good members to eradicate the plague of Gods and Goddess' on Mizahar.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)