Inside the Mysterious Brain of Relic Brone

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Postby Relic Brone on July 25th, 2013, 7:54 pm

The Wolf's Cave

The Wolf's Cave, the inn that offers a guest the luxurious chance to sleep in a cave. That was sarcasm by-the-way. I've been wanting to run in there one day wearing just a loincloth waving a club in the air yelling, "Give Relic cave, now!" I guess that's how most humans look at the Wolf's Cave.

Although, while I find the Wolf's Cave to be humorous, I have always felt a sense of belonging inside the primitive inn. Surely not by the inn keepers or the other guests that are usually abhorrent toward me, but I feel like I belong in this inn of cave systems. Maybe the reason that I'm so attracted to the Wolf's Cave is that I've been staying there almost since I came to Alvadas.
Relic Brone
Player

Words: 10359
Joined roleplay: July 19th, 2013, 2:43 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Relic Brone on July 25th, 2013, 8:49 pm

Korin Netven

Korin Netven, aka the wannabe alpha male, is one of the innkeepers at the Wolf's Cave Inn. I've come to the conclusion that he doesn't like me very much; I'm not really sure what his dislike of me originate from. It could be that he sees me as threat to his alpha male position in the inn. He does seem to just have a general dislike of humans, but I don't think that's it. The fact that I have made a past time of messing with him is probably the obvious reason why he doesn't like. Regardless the reason I wouldn't like it if he did like me, because it would just suck all of the fun out of messing with him.

As for his dislike of humans, I don't blame him. I've seen several humans walk in here laugh and walk out at the idea of sleeping in a cave. Humans in general are usually stuck up and rude, so I can understand him not liking them. That's also why I doubt that his dislike like of me stems from the fact that I'm human, because I enjoy this inn.

The past time of messing with Korin that I have adopted of the years doesn't mean that I don't like him; I just really enjoy making the alpha male look like a fool in front of people. The best ways of messing with Korin is to patronize him, make fun of his short temper, or his position as alpha male until the owner of the Wolf's Cave comes back. Although, the ultimate way to get under his skin is to flirt with his "sister," Micah, but that can be risky; because he's known to rough up guys that attempt to get to close to her.
Relic Brone
Player

Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Relic Brone on July 26th, 2013, 1:23 am

Micah Netven

Micah Netven is the complete opposite of her short tempered bother, Korin. Micah is the only innkeeper at the Wolf's Cave that treats her patrons nicely regardless of their race. I find her interesting, because she's the only kelvic that I have met that prefers to be in their human form more than their animal form.

Micah is one of those girl that just attract males to her like flies to a lantern, but instead of hit glass, those unlucky males get hit by the overly protective Korin. Those gullible males that don't fall victim to Korin usually become victims of Micah's charm. She will con them into giving outrageous tips, or extending their stay a few more days.
Relic Brone
Player

Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes