Kohan greets you.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Kohan greets you.

Postby Kohan Treeshadow on July 23rd, 2013, 6:59 pm

Hello everyone, nice to meet you.

My PC is called Kohan, so feel free to call me by that name.
Before I moved to Nigeria I used to do quiet a lot of table top roleplay as well as some LARP ( vampire the masquerade, d&d, warhammer,etc.) Unfortunatly over here there isn't really a rp community, this is why I started searching the web and found Mizahar.
My expirience with writer's rpg is as good as none existing and as u might notice, English is not my first language. Nevertheless, I am looking forward to adventure and live in Mizahar. The only things that will keep me from posting a gazillion post per day are the fact that I work really really really long hours, that I'm working from a tablet and that a good internet connection is kind of a luxury over here.
Right, that's about it for my introduction, I'm off to create my CS.

Cheers, Kohan
Kohan Treeshadow
Player

Words: 306
Joined roleplay: July 22nd, 2013, 11:12 pm
Race: Human, Drykas

Kohan greets you.

Postby Khida on July 23rd, 2013, 9:17 pm

Hello, Kohan, and welcome! Always glad to see another Drykas. :)

There are a lot of people here who have no prior forum-RP experience, and a good number who don't have English as their first language. So don't worry on those scores! As long as you read the lore and put a reasonable amount of effort into posts, you'll do fine.

If you have any questions about Mizahar/character creation, Cyphrus, or the Drykas, please feel free to drop me a PM; I'd be happy to help you get settled in.
Khida
Player

Words: 574944
Joined roleplay: April 14th, 2012, 11:14 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)