Break?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Break?

Postby Septimus on July 26th, 2013, 2:34 am

Things just don't seem like they used to anymore for me. I used to be eager to post and ready to make all kinds of threads but now? Now I can barely force myself to put up a post and when I do, I'm not satisfied with it.

I need to do some soul searching as counselors call it. Rediscover my muse if I have any left. I have a goal for Septimus but I just have no will power or inspiration to push myself further anymore to reach it.

Don't get me wrong, Mizahar is such an amazing place and I absolutely love it! The people here are amazing and caring and just plain awesome! I just I think that it's time for a break from it. I mean, I'll probably come back, I have before. Mizahar is my creative outlet but right now, I feel like I have no more creativity if that makes any sense?

I have no clue how long this will last, a month minimum and that's after my threads are all over. But right now I'm drained with my new job. Plus, school's coming up soon and I need to put all of my attention to that. To my thread partners, I plan on trying to finish all of those threads up and then I'll be done with threads.

I might pop in, answer some PM's if I get any, but as far as everything else goes, I'm done once these threads are over.

Thank you guys!

<3 Seppy
Septimus
Better • Faster • Stronger

Words: 230446
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2012, 12:42 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Trash Medal (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Break?

Postby Radiant on July 26th, 2013, 2:42 am

Bye bye for now, Horsey~ :)

I'm really hoping that you would come back and I'll be looking forward to see more of your shenanigans on Syliras in the future!
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Break?

Postby Alea Davenport on July 26th, 2013, 3:18 am

This has happened to me a couple of times. (I think it's called "burnout".) Take the time you need, rest up and think about something else for a while, and before you know it, your energy will be back and you'll be just as excited as you always were :)
Alea Davenport
Wielder of Obfuscated and Circuitous Logic

Words: 477755
Joined roleplay: October 28th, 2011, 10:54 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Guest Storyteller (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)