*Sneaks in*

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

*Sneaks in*

Postby a June box on July 13th, 2010, 4:28 pm

Ah hello guys, pleased to meet you! *scratches the back of her head*

My name's Duchess (unfortunately I'm not joking, my parents have a socially estranged sense of humour and all the taste, at least name wise, of boiled sprouts and earwax) but I'll go by June most merrily!

Umm ... *scratches back of head* I feel awkward, well I've been RPing for years, some your simple online stuff, tried fantasy, tried modern, tried historic, even tried furry (amazing company they were! Fascinating people!!) ... I do an little simplified D&D sometimes and I write in my spare time.

--- so hopefully you won't be cringing at every other thing I post :p

I'll be delighted with any original rp. I just enjoy character and the very concepts that spawn them, but I tend in particular to go for a dark, modern fantasy. I try to break every cliche in the book or play on them |:)

... this place just looked amazing! Very intelligent, well thought out, the people looked brilliant and unusual, so I figured why not join!

I don't suppose someone could give me a guided tour around though? I'm ever so confused by the format already. I've lurked, but ... *scratches the back of her head again* I'm pretty useless! :embarrassed:

So .. how does it all work here!!

ALSO: I am only using this user to run about and have a look, to ask my questions etc! I want to learn all about the world in more depth before I sign my soul away to any one of my many characters. I want to guess who suits here more!
a June box
Player

Words: 477
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2010, 1:08 pm
Race: Human

*Sneaks in*

Postby Dhanya on July 13th, 2010, 4:41 pm

Hey there, welcome to Mizahar! Love your name!
Dhanya
Probably attractive in real life.

Words: 136227
Joined roleplay: February 25th, 2010, 12:52 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)

*Sneaks in*

Postby Vadim on July 13th, 2010, 5:02 pm

even tried furry (amazing company they were! Fascinating people!)

Fascinating is a bit off when a list of adjectives come to mind to describe that particular sub-culture. . . The only good thing I have to say is that Furcadia, which I assume you've heard about or played, is that it lead me to my pursuits today. I hung around with all people who were more inclined to play humans, mind you, and met some excellent roleplayers along the way. Those people have long since passed from the game and I don't even bother with it anymore. I'm not discriminatory, mind you, but the topic brings up strong feelings.

On another note, welcome to Mizahar! I recommend reading through as much of what the Lore has to offer, particularly on what race and city you are interested in. Once you feel comfortable with the material you should create a Character Sheet in the Resources section of the forum. There should be a format stickied near the top to aid you. After that's all done you're pretty much free to RP. Look through the city you chose in the Mizahar section of the forum and either start a thread or join one that's open.

The people here are pretty friendly when it comes to helping others out so don't be afraid to ask questions!
Vadim
Player

Words: 19938
Joined roleplay: May 31st, 2010, 6:03 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

*Sneaks in*

Postby Alice on July 14th, 2010, 1:50 pm

Welcome to Mizahar, Duchess! I love your name and your introduction. Indeed, you've come to the right place if you're looking for original characters.

Reading the lore helps! There's a starting guide that tells you everything about creating a character and jumping into RP here. It might also be helpful to visit chat and ask any specific questions there (or in this thread).

Also, if you have decided upon the name of your character, you can change your nickname in your profile, so you don't need to register with another account.

I hope you have fun! :)
Mura ... Starting Guide ... Konti

"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not. It looks as they expect, but it is not."

Gregory Maguire, "Wicked"
Alice
Shade of Grey

Words: 221259
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2009, 4:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)